Forum Update: Aug 19, 2019 - Upgrade Coming | Page 3 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Forum Update: Aug 19, 2019 - Upgrade Coming

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Admin, Aug 19, 2019.

1. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Sure i am, and they are normal as fuck lmao.. See ? Exactly what i was talking about... You don't have to agree but that does not change anything, it's still a disease and not a disease like cancer is but a mental and a brain genetic disease that you were born with, and nothing is gonna change that, not your ranting, not theirs, nothing.. The only reasons is being accepted is because there is no treatment for it and that's that... We are in 2019, if they want tomorrow to identify as Unicorns, if there are a lot who will do it, tomorrow you will accept it because the majority accepts it and you will come after and tell me the same thing... If you truly think that being an Unicorn is a disease you are mentally ill... There is scientific literature that shows clearly that they are just genetic malformations nothing more, it's "normal" in a way because all animals have it, it's called gene mutation just like the gene mutated for those hermaphrodites in Caraibes on which Finasteride was invented... But your too stupid to know such things, you just listen to the majority just because most of you were raised this way, without having any true knowledge about how things truly are..
    But as i said, you can believe what the fuck you want, who the fuck cares, it's not like you will change others minds or the truth itself..

#41 BadInvertor, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  2. DoctorHouse

DoctorHouse Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Move on? You wrote this post and then continued to argue with these guys. You are the older one here. Why don't you finally take the lead and be the better man and just ignore them. I have engaged with them and expressed my concerns and they answered me in a respectful manner. I know what it's like to suffer from body image problems and trust me you will think very irrational. You just don't get it because you think you can be the white night on this forum and clean it up by banning these guys. Be the better man and just push the ignore button and leave these guys to fend for themselves. Let them sink or swim without your supervision. Let the admin and moderators do their job and just read threads that interest you and participate in threads with people who you can relate to. You obviously cannot relate to these guys. I can only because I used to be just like them. Yet, I survived. I am still here alive and healthy. I chose to help myself. Let them do the same.

3. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah your right, i just like to trigger them because they are very easily triggered and to show them how stupid they are but you are right, it's enough ! I can't be like you with this kind of people i'm sorry, i am really direct and say what i think and i know it's not the right way to do it and not because it's not truly right because i'm saying the truth but that it's pointless to talk with people who are stuck in their own clogged sick minds.. Sometimes i just like to give them some of their own shit because in the end, somebody has to do it from now and then even if they won't understand shit from it!

4. DoctorHouse

Dislikes Received:
    That has been your problem all along. Your delivery is not the best way to get your point across. I am not against your intentions but the way you deliver your message could be improved. And it's ok if you never understand them. You are fortunate that you never suffered from BDD or OCD. Trust me I would not wish it on my worst enemy.

5. Timothy Q

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I do understand what you’re saying but because we don’t live to reproduce anymore I see no reason to view being gay as another taste and trans as being born in the wrong body.

6. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That does not change the truth, i am talking just from a scientific point of view, or from a genetic point of view.. The gene mutates, in humans, animals, even in fucking plants, it's gene evolution in a way... I maybe expressed myself wrong calling it a disease but i wanted to say it more like a "disease", it's a genetic mutation and their brains are wired differently from the "normal" and majority of other people, they think and act differently and the predisposition of mental illnesses is way bigger in them than in "normal" people.. From bdd to you name it... It sounds harsh but it's the truth and that does not mean that "normal" people have it easier, being a majority and a lot more than them we have a lot of things also that we have to deal with, from different mental illnesses, etc... It's more complicated than it sound and i won't start another argue or discussion with you here because the post derailed enough and tomorrow the admin will have a lot of work to do deleting this shit ! So good riddance

itchymadscalp likes this.
  7. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I work with this kind of people, i come from a different place than you most come and i have lived around this kind of people all my life, i know them better than most of you know or think and i don't have the patience anymore especially on the internet where you have to write comment after comment because most people are so stupid and understand whatever their shitty brain tells them when they fist read the sentence....
    This attitude, "the acceptance and understanding" how i call it got this society in this point in the first place, because people are stupid and don't understand how things really work and soon enough were gonna accept hormonal treatments for 9 years old just because their parents saw their little girl playing with a car and think she has BDD or that she was born in the "wrong body"... I won't start another argue or discussion on this subject also because there is no point.. The majority of discussions on the internet are useless so i'm not gonna consider this ones useful or something and i'm gonna stop here... You have a different attitude and perception because of your reasons that you exposed there, i have mine because of my reasons, that does not mean i'm wrong just because others don't like how i express myself...
    And i don't give a fuck about this forum, about their opinions, like or dislikes, etc but that does not mean that i'm gonna shut up when others want or that i'm gonna let some mental ill incels tell me what's right or wrong just because they taken over this forum with 100 accounts and with a shitty thread on which they castrated themselves and think they found the cure for hair loss.. Accept them more and soon they will dictate your life, that's how it all happens... Enjoy "their respect" what can i say !

8. Itsnoahkennedy

Itsnoahkennedy Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lol he will just write in circles forever ^

Ikarus likes this.
  9. Timothy Q

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    How does he get mad about other peoples IQ and then pretend to know everything.

Ikarus likes this.
  10. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Only high IQ people around here i have to admit, it all shows in their comment history lmao

11. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Fuck off freak, go back on your tranny thread where you play with your limp dicks and man boobies !

12. Itsnoahkennedy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lol, still makes me laugh.

Attached Files:

Ikarus and bridgeburn like this.
  13. Itsnoahkennedy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You're the biggest clown on this forum, you bring smiles to our faces every day; please don't ever leave lol.

Ikarus, bridgeburn and I'mme like this.
  14. Subigang

Subigang Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I would love to see an update to the research pipeline

15. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lmao, imagine print screening comments.. What a no lifer lmao... You are talking about clowns with those bodies and faces lol.. Who the fuck cares about you or your smiles, your retarded and mentally ill, you grow boobs and vaginas and smile, it's normal for you lmao.. For sure i'm gonna stay here with you retards, of course i will just wait for it lol, dumb ass retarded incel fucks, your real stupid, under 40 IQ

Itsnoahkennedy likes this.
  16. bridgeburn

bridgeburn Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    This is the most decently respectful I've ever seen you. Here on a thread in front of the Admin in order to make a good Impression.

Usually, you talk shit and troll everyone on unconventional treatments and call us dumbass mentally-ill limp dick incel trannies over and over like a little kid refusing to have a calm normal conversation.

17. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lmao, read after maybe ? Good impression ? Wtf are guys this stupid ? Who the fuck gives a fuck, if i really would have given a fuck you really think i would have started discussions with you or the other incels, trannies, especially on this thread ? Are you really that stupid, seriously now ? And read my comments on others posts, with normal people you talk normally, only with trannies and incels nobody can't talk normally because you ain't normal, your mentally ill and stuck in your own shit brains, the fact that nobody else says something it's because they know it already and don't want to get in discussion with sick fucks as you are.. That's why you are left there with all the other mentally ill incels.. Nobody gives a fuck, your 10 retards on a thread on a forum on the internet, wow, so much power you guys have that nobody knows or cares about you or your shitty treatments..

Now fuck off i have other things to do, go suck each others limp dicks and take your pills or your hair will start to fall again, not that it won't start to fall soon anyways, along with many other body parts lmao

18. I'mme

I'mme Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I like you man. I have become a big fan of your never-give up attitude. And ofcourse, those never-ending laughs you provide me with. God bless you.

Itsnoahkennedy likes this.
  19. DoctorHouse

Dislikes Received:
    They obviously have some power over you because you can't stop going after them and you do seem to care. Let it go, bro. By the way, where is your thread about your situation. I am actually curious as to what your reason for being here is?

Aki, Itsnoahkennedy, Ikarus and 2 others like this.
  20. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah you got me, you should try some tarot next you seem to nail them real good lol.. They have such great power over me i can't sleep at night because of it, i usually cry before i sleep !
    Did not have time for a thread of my own sorry, i am busy with the incels...

DHTcel and Ikarus dislike this.