Forum Update: Aug 19, 2019 - Upgrade Coming | Page 2 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Forum Update: Aug 19, 2019 - Upgrade Coming

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Admin, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Itsnoahkennedy

Itsnoahkennedy Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @BadInvertor Your behavior is a lot less.. nasty on this thread, what's the special occasion? Maybe because admin is watching you here? Hmm lol.

Also @Admin please leave our HRT thread alone, it's been tremendously useful to those who have had no success with traditional hairloss treatments, and of course everyone of us does it at our own risk and do not encourage others to follow in our footsteps, they do so at their own will after doing research and thinking about it, it is entirely everyone's own choice in how they wish to reverse their hairloss.

Aki, baba_yaga, I'mme and 4 others like this.
  2. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lmao, admin check his ip's it's DHTcell from his other account .. You kid are seriously brain damaged lmao, are you really that stupid in thinking that nobody knows already that this is your account also ? Besides the fact that admin can check, are you really that stupid ? I "really thought" that you were a scientist, cmon bruh your disappointing me, try harder at least

I'mme likes this.
  3. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah i'm so afraid of Admin or of a ban that i actually requested one several time lmao.. You got me, you are more smart than "you look" like lol.. Go with your other trannie incel friends and mass dislike like somebody would care lol, go waste some more time

4. Ikarus

Ikarus Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I don’t think you should be the one to dictate such information, when you are known for creating new accounts through a VPN after being banned for harassing us incessantly.

5. Itsnoahkennedy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I've said what i wanted to say here, I've not come here to argue with you all day lol.

6. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Wow, you really said it this time.. You did not use that whole IQ that you keep bragging about tho

7. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Omfg no please no, don't expose me i am so afraid, what am i gonna do now, please fellow incels forgive me, please old nice lady Reis Junior DhtCEll mother of incels, please excuse me i did not wanted to upset you lmao

8. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Omfg you incels are so stupid, you really think that your doing something with this, tomorrow when you will wake up, half of this thread will be banned, the only difference is that i requested it and i don't give a fuck it will be a relief to not come here anymore, this forum is like a disease, it only keeps spreading, you know like your mental illnesses are but let's see how you handle the bans with your "precious" accounts lol

9. Itsnoahkennedy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Let's see what @Admin thinks of your "request" when he sees your behavior.

#29 Itsnoahkennedy, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    Ikarus likes this.
  10. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, sooooooooo soooooooo scared, i think i'm gonna go cry a little now, brb

11. Itsnoahkennedy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Even so if we are banned for some reason, we will just make a blog website and move there.

Ikarus likes this.
  12. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Wow, your really hurting my feelings now, please don't, ohhh no what are we gonna do now

13. Itsnoahkennedy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Absolutely nothing, because me and bridgey will be the administrators of the website im speaking of, and it will rank in the top 5 search results when people search for "hair loss" and "HRT" together, Our research, progress and results won't be censored. It will be public to the world as it is here on this forum, so your agenda to suppress us is already failing, nice try though.

Ikarus likes this.
  14. Timothy Q

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    As long as people aren’t spreading fake information and don’t imply their treatment is safe for everyone I don’t see a reason to make a topic like that bannable.

Ikarus and Itsnoahkennedy like this.
  15. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lmao, and you said only 2% of people have your IQ in the world, but on the other part you can't differentiate real talk from sarcasm, lol... Please don't do it, your gonna hurt my feelings.. Yes, you got me, my agenda to suppress a bunch of mentally ill castrated incels that nobody gives a fuck about anyways lmao.. Don't you see that your the only ones who like your posts lmao, wtf are you that stupid ? Mister big IQ lol

Aki, Ikarus, Timothy Q and 1 other person dislike this.
  16. Itsnoahkennedy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'm not going to flood this thread replying to all the nonsense you post, im done here, i don't want to clutter this thread anymore, get a life you pathetic troll.

Ikarus likes this.
  17. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Don't worry incel, i already have one and it's better than yours from every point of view ! In the end, you, the other incels, trannies, gays and other genetically freaks of nature are not even 1% of the globes population.. You can do, say or think whatever you want but you will never represent something on this planet.. Just freaks, mentally ill and genetic malformations, nothing more.. Enjoy your tranny drugs, shitty lives, limp dicks and cancerous boobies cos that's the only thing you will have in this life.. Ola

18. Timothy Q

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Everything you just said is wrong and a disgusting thought. This is no longer a opinion just discrimination.

Ikarus likes this.
  19. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It's not discrimination, it's science, refusing to accept the truth is just being stupid, accepting and encouraging all the mental illnesses in the world just because there is no treatment for them...You can believe and think what you want, that does not mean it's true also or that everybody has to agree with you or them just because it's being accepted by the majority... First of all, you need to think why it's being accepted by the majority. First of all because they are humans also, even if they are mentally ill and second of all because there is no treatment for their diseases, so what can we do, we let them be and that's that, only a foul would want their harm and even if i don't agree with the majority and i have a different opinion, i don't have nothing personal with them, it's their life in the end, who the fuck cares, but that does not mean that i have to agree with it or to accept it near me just because the majority wants to...

20. Timothy Q

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    If you truly think being gay or trans is a disease you are mentally ill.

Itsnoahkennedy, baba_yaga and Ikarus like this.