Forgot to put on the guard!! Plus flaky scalp Q...

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm just up to the 2 month mark on finasteride/nizoral so thought I would give my head a buzz and then take some pics to post here together with an update. Anyway...I buzzed it #2 all over as usual (noticed as usual hair on top had barely brown but back and sides had gorwn plenty :cry: ) then took the guard off to run down my neck. Popped into the bathroom to check my work and decided id missed a few hairs at the front. Went back to my room, picked up the clippers and start going over the front, thinking "Why the hell is so much hair falling on the floor?". I hadn't put the guard on!! Now I have an inch square area of hair missing at the front of my head - you only need to check my photos to see I dont have much hair there anyway :) I was thinking about just doing the same all over but I hate the shape of my head so just going to wait for it to grow back.

So...I won't be posting pics for atleast another week from now, same for the update.

Now for the question...I always seem to notice when buzzing my hair a fair amount of flaky skin coming away from my scalp, which is odd because I never notice it any other time. This time it was particuarly bad. Any idea why this could be?
I dont use minoxidil so it cant be that.