folligro

garthbrooks

Established Member
Reaction score
they charge $150 for a 3 month supply. basically the same price as propecia. The funniest part is that they say the main ingredient is Fenugreek extract, which you can buy at a vitamin store for $6.99 (3 months worth). this is what's in it:

FolliGRO System 1 Fenugreek Extract

Fenugreek Extract 260 mg.
Calcium Pantothenate 10 mg.
Nicotinamide 10 mg.
Vitamin B6 2.0 mg.
Vitamin B2 1.5 mg.
Folate (as folic acid) 95 mcg.

FolliGRO System 2 Biospray

Serving size: 1 spray (sublingual)

Purified Water
Glycerine
Lecithin
Saw Palmetto Extract 130 mg.
l-Arginine 16 mg.
Niacinamide 6 mg.
Zinc Gluconate 1 mg.
d-alpha Tocopherol 6 IU

Redbone

Reaction score
Dude I got suckered just like you are about to if you buy that sh*t. When I got Lewenbergs stuff the ingredients were 2% minoxidil .0025 tretinoin and 50% alcohol. He charges $50 for a 3/4 filled 60ml bottle. You could have made the same sh*t yourself for $10. His cost was probably $5 and he pocketed the $45, its business and if your stupid enough to fall for this so be it.

I payed for Lewenbergs first class trip to Israel over the many months I bought his product. $2500 in total tax free to him...

bombscience

Reaction score
snake oil... wont work.. dont waste your money...

plus the name is FOLLIGROW... hahaha :lol: :lol:

garthbrooks

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't say i was buying it. I was pointing out how retarted it is. Besides fenugreek, and SP, it's all basically ingredients you'd find in a mutli-vitamin.

garthbrooks

Established Member
Reaction score
bombscience said:
snake oil... wont work.. dont waste your money...

plus the name is FOLLIGROW... hahaha :lol: :lol:

dude there's no "W". they took it off cause they're clever like that. clever enough to stop hairloss i imagine, or at least clever enough to make a website that says they can stop hairloss.

i plan on marketing a product soon called the hair pump. It will involve placing a tire pump up to your scalp and thus pumping the DHT into oblivion.

dave01_us

Established Member
Reaction score
I wasted alot of time on bullshit like this in the beginning,i even hear sh*t advertised on the radio now of stuff (folliguard?) guarantee's hair growth in 30 day's ..it cost alot of people valuable time that they could have used on the proven stuff.

garthbrooks

Established Member
Reaction score
dave01_us said:
I wasted alot of time on bullshit like this in the beginning,i even hear sh*t advertised on the radio now of stuff (i cant think of the name) but guarantee's hair growth in 30 day's ..it cost alot of people valuable time that they could have used on the proven stuff.

i believe that was an advertisement for my hair pump, and it has been proven to stop dht in the scalp for 30 days. please send me your money so i can spend it.

Redbone

Reaction score
Avacor another scam cost $150 a month for the same Folliguard product. Folliguard was sued by the way for misrepresentation.

I used to take shen min which guaranteed a sessation of hair loss. The stuff was horseshit and at $34 a bottle a true crime.