Folligraft 3.1

Dpunkz

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tryed this before? they say its fake grafts directly into your scalp...In Madison it cost $800 then $69 every few weeks to go in and tweek it i guess? of course they say it is 100% undetactable but who knows, im thinking about giving it a shot

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
jake1980 said:
Dpunkz

have you got a web address for them .just want a look..
http://www.folligraft3.com/

"What holds the hair to the scalp is a chemically-induced ionization process that makes the Folligraft hair as secure as your own natural hair"
:lol: Yeah, I think we call that ...GLUE!

What it looks like is that they glue either individual hair or clumps of it to your head, kind of like a hairpiece, just in a smaller groups and not one big one.
Would it work? Probably. But also, when they say that it is "as secure as your own natural hair", just remember that your own natural hair falls out at the rate of 100 hairs per day. Something to think about. I can't see paying $800 for the initial thing, and then paying $69 for what I'm sure will be less than a month. I can't see the hairs staying put for so long, even with their "chemically-induced ionization process". :D :lol: That just kills me!
But I don't know, try it and let us know.

Bones

Reaction score
I have always wondered why a way for attaching individual hairs to the scalp wasn't available. I wonder if anyone has tried foligraft.

Dpunkz

Established Member
Reaction score
Im seriously going to give it a shot cuz theres a location thats about an hour from were i live, Ne one wanna throw down on this? lol

MichiganBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
They are going to superglue a skin based hairpiece to your scalp and charge you alot of money for it.

They will have a cool name for it, like glass silk, microskin implants, etc
They inject the hairs one by one into the skin type base with a injection tool, instead of tying the hairs into the base like a mesh base of a regular hairpiece.
Then they`ll glue it to your head with something like derma bond.

These types of hairpieces are very common, and available from any of the hairpiece/hairsystem/wig supplying companies online running in price anywheres from 150 bucks on up to 800 bucks each.

Coolpiece has one of the thinnest based skin type hairpeices out there, its called a poly3 I have one here at my home. The skin is so thin, it cannot be injected it must be looped through.