Folligen Cream.

ThriLL

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here, and finally decided to start a regimen after reading Hairlosstalk's guide. I just started using the Folligen cream. I'm only applying these to my receding hairline. My question is, do folligen users feel that burning sensation a couple minutes after applying it? It feels like it burns a bit along with that mini-thousand-needles-piercing-you feeling, and it lasts only a few minutes before dying down. For now I'm only applying the cream once a day, before bedtime. Is this normal? Does it mean it's working, or is it actually doing damage to my follicles?

Cassin

Reaction score
Folligen cream is pretty damn strong and I'm not surprised. Likely your using a tad too much. So try using a bit less. A little bit goes a long way. The scalp doesn't need to be saturated. A thin layer is perfect.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
ThriLL said:
Hello, I'm new here, and finally decided to start a regimen after reading Hairlosstalk's guide. I just started using the Folligen cream. I'm only applying these to my receding hairline. My question is, do folligen users feel that burning sensation a couple minutes after applying it? It feels like it burns a bit along with that mini-thousand-needles-piercing-you feeling, and it lasts only a few minutes before dying down. For now I'm only applying the cream once a day, before bedtime. Is this normal? Does it mean it's working, or is it actually doing damage to my follicles?

Which folligen product are you using? there are a good number of them.

Have you tried Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength on the scalp? It's their strongest Copper Peptide product...

Anyone know if Super Cop 2X is safe for the scalp?

Swopo

Reaction score
guy83 said:
if i add folligen once a week will that do anything?

They say you should use it once every other day or every day and 3-4 times a week for maintaining the results

Swopo

Reaction score
ThriLL said:

I feel the burning for around 5 mins. If I apply emu oul for hair over, I don't feel it.

Nene

Reaction score
I feel the burning too. I don't think folligen actually helps hair loss but I guess it doesn't hurt and the big 3 aren't cutting it. I think part of the reason for my skepticism in copper pepptides, is because Dr. Pickart claims they do everything from remove scars, tighten skin, remove brown spots, help hair loss, remove skin tags etc. sh*t, next thing you know they'll cure cancer. I just feel liek nothing is such a panacea.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
the problem is that none of the commercial products contain enough of the active ingredient AHK-cu in at least 2.5%, (proven in clinical studies, to reverse fibrosis of the hair follicle and stimulate hair growth) to be effective

So, then, would you say that Folligen's strongest copper peptide product Super Cop 2X Extra Strength is safe for the scalp?

Petchsky

Reaction score
finfighter said:
Certain Copper peptides have already been scientifically proven to stimulate hair growth and reverse fibrosis of the hair follicle, the problem is that none of the commercial products contain enough of the active ingredient AHK-cu in at least 2.5%, (proven in clinical studies, to reverse fibrosis of the hair follicle and stimulate hair growth) to be effective, that's why I have hired a lab to synthesize me pure AHK-cu in bulk, so that I can make my own 2.5% solutions!

HARDCORE - any more info on this?

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
I hired a US lab to synthesize me a kilo of AHK (I have a few connections in this area), but it's very expensive, I along with about 40 other guys on my forum through in on the bulk order, so that we could afford it, now we are making our own solutions, it seems to work very well at reducing scalp inflammation and itching, here are some pics, and let me know if you need more info.

what is that cream carrier you're using? was it bought premade? or did you make it yourself too?

and, any chance there will be another group buy for this stuff?

what is the difference between ghk and ahk copper peptides concerning hair growth? why choose one over the other?

sorry for all these questions, but i'm leaning towards giving CP a try before i look at RU or RUM.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
jksl said:
So, then, would you say that Folligen's strongest copper peptide product Super Cop 2X Extra Strength is safe for the scalp?

I wouldn't use it because they don't disclose what it contains or what percentages, it doesn't have what you need 2.5% AHK-cu.

Ingredients are shown here:
http://store.reverseskinaging.com/Produ ... uctCode=22

He doesn't state what percentage, but he does state that it is GHK-cu.
http://reverseskinaging.com/srcps4.html

Just wondering if you think it is safe to use on the scalp, not if you'd use it or not.

ziom1990

Reaction score
helo finfigter.
We just bought 1g of latanoprost in poland forum and i have some questions about other products (AHK-cu, CB, ASJ) and vehicles . Is it possible to get an account to Your`s private forum?

Jade Cruz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, same with you guys I want to look also presentable that is why Im using Folligen cream and copper peptide serum to maintain my younger skin.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I used they folligen cream / and Hair Signal Therapy too for my hair during 2 years...it's total scam and sh*t....Seriously guys...don't hope about...I contacted people who tried it...same results ! No results at all ! It's a just a good scammy product...even if they are studies about theses peptides...even if you use it with wounding, minoxidil and dutasterid...it produces clearly nothing !