Follica Microneedling Protocol Patent Disclosed

hrplz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am kind of dissapointed.I expected them to give an exact date in 2022 that they would begin phase 3 trials.I think they will postpone it to 2023.I wish i am wrong though
Still possible they may provide a date - their previous reports were clearly labeled “annual reports” so perhaps something new comes out tomorrow. Guess we’ll know in a little bit.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think they have a superior product to what we can already achieve with Minoxidil and an Electric Dermastamp

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Started needling last year but didn't stick to it and now can't remember what to do. I'll be using a derminator 2.

Do I go round in circles or straight lines?

Steralise the needles in alcohol beforehand, for 10 mins?

No minoxidil for 24 hours... Didn't do this once last time and it made me feel pretty unwell.

Anything else I've forgotten / need to know?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny how these doctors come out of the woodwork and just embarrass themselves. Dr. Cotsarelis, and that Brotzu character... Complete embarrassments. Cotsarelis has been saying sh*t for years... still waiting for a product.
You should thank Cotsarelis skin disruption modalities. Without his work the last effective treatment discovered (aside the big 3 or other dangerous AAs) wouldnt exist.

Brotzu is a clown, but it was very obvious from the beginning.

Last edited: