FIT....

mike20768

Reaction score
How do people return to work after a FIT procedure?

The entire back of your head is shaved, scabbed etc..

so is the top of your head....How do you guys do it? This is the ONLY thing holding me back from doing a FIT. I do to many presentations at work to look like that...thats why Im leaning towards strip since i already have one anyway...after 7 days, back to normal.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

I had FIT with Dr Cole last July 24-27. I am coming up on 4 months post op. I took 2 weeks off but the amount of time that allowed for the actual healing was 10 days. Use the Biotin spray on the hour for the first 3 days post op then a few times a day thereafter for about 2 weeks.
The donor region grows in after 4 days and looks like beard stubble. The biotin apray speeds up the healing and decreases the redness associated with the surgery. It really helped me. I pulled it off. Only one person commented and I told him that when I shave/buzz the back of my head like a marine, I tend to break out in a rash. I ran with that and it worked, they bought it. :wink:

Also, speak to Damien in their office, he can educate you with the use of cosmetic makeup/coverups and masking agents.
Good luck and good growth!

Hope that helps.

LG