First time here...

Jotronic

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've not really been to this site before but I've been on the hairtransplant network and hairlosshelp for months. I only recently discovered this site and it seems to be pretty helpful. I just thought I'd let you guys know that I am almost seven months post-op from my latest hair transplant and I have a website for others to see and learn from. It is http://www.jotowen.com.
I hope to learn from you guys and I hope that I have something to offer with from my experiences too.

Peace,
Jotronic

KragDug75

Reaction score
hey man, I saw your website and have to compliment you, your hair looks great, where did you go to get it done? I saw your pics pretty good but the text didn't come out right on my computer. I am considering Dr.s Brad Wolf, David Seager, and Robert Glyn Jones.

Jotronic

Reaction score
Thanks,

Thanks for the compliment. I got my work done with Hasson & Wong and I'm going in for round two in two weeks.

Dr. Wolfe is good, Dr. Seager is good,(hella expensive), Jones is good too. You should be in good hands with these guys.

Peace,
Jotronic

crazydiamond

Reaction score
Hey Jotronic

Great website, very informative, and well done for taking the effort along the way. Are you going to get the crown done with next procedure. Should look really good once thats filled in. You just have to look at your before pics to see that its worthwhile. Thats what I do when I doubt if i did the right thing. I looked in on H&W when i was in BC for a conference last year, great people there. In the end I settled for DrJones, as I got a good deal from him and was closer for me too, but would have been happy to be done by H&W. Good luck with the next procedure.

nafsurf

Reaction score
1. All pictures are the exclusive property of Jotronic and you must be authorized by me to use them.

please.