Finastride 0.25 Mg With v**** Everyday.. Cure The "dead Penis" Problem?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took finasteride, Oral spironolactone daily and even an estrogen pill once a week and I could still perform fine. There must really be some weak dicked people on here...

That's what I mean. There must be cross pathways operating in maintaining hair as well as alternate pathways at play which ultimately produce baldness and the several degrees thereof. So you can't really lay it on weak dick syndrome. f*****g spectrum of effects for minoxidil, finasteride are all over the place. And we all know people that go psychotic on two cups of coffee. I can drink five and take a nap. I've seen people end up in the hospital with anaphylactic shock that were allergic to shellfish because they picked up a napkin that someone used who had eaten crab. Crazy creatures, humans.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
~15-20 mg/day of RU, plus 1 ml of 5% minoxidil, plus nizoral three times a week, plus derma rolling.

Hey, i dont know a lot about ru. I am on anageninc website right now (where most people get ru i think ?)

Most people got sides with 50-100 mg ru so 15-20 mg would be nice to try. But how do you only take 15-29 mg ?

there are 3,5, and 8 % topical on the site. So 1 ML a day of 5 % would be like taking 50 mg right ?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, i dont know a lot about ru. I am on anageninc website right now (where most people get ru i think ?)

Most people got sides with 50-100 mg ru so 15-20 mg would be nice to try. But how do you only take 15-29 mg ?

there are 3,5, and 8 % topical on the site. So 1 ML a day of 5 % would be like taking 50 mg right ?

I buy the powder which allows me to determine the dose.

Do you have any spoon measurements for baking and cooking?

The 1/8 teaspoon roughly corresponds to ~300 milligrams, the info should be here:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ox-minoxidil-ru-oral-castor-other-oils.99202/

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I buy the powder which allows me to determine the dose.

Do you have any spoon measurements for baking and cooking?

The 1/8 teaspoon roughly corresponds to ~300 milligrams, the info should be here:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ox-minoxidil-ru-oral-castor-other-oils.99202/

hey thanks for the answer. actually no i dont but since i am gonna start new topicals soon that was something i was asking myself. how to mesure milligrams. (i will try to find micro spoon.. ? ).

Where do you get your RU, kaneshop ?

On anageninc 50 ml 3 % with ethanol and PG = 36 $. so at 1 ml a day it would be like taking 30 mg or my math is bad haha.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you get your RU, kaneshop ?

On anageninc 50 ml 3 % with ethanol and PG = 36 $. so at 1 ml a day it would be like taking 30 mg or my math is bad haha.

Yes, and yes.

Also, I meant these kinds of spoons:
2539.jpg

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, and yes.

Also, I meant these kinds of spoons:
View attachment 85677

thanks man ! well if 1 ml = 30 mg i could just apply 3/4 ml to get that dose.

So 1/8 tea spoon = 0,6 ml . and 0,6 ml = 300 mg ? .. doesn't it depends on the powder weight which are all different for the same volume ?

(dam now i know why i was bad in math and physic in high school haha)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man ! well if 1 ml = 30 mg i could just apply 3/4 ml to get that dose.

So 1/8 tea spoon = 0,6 ml . and 0,6 ml = 300 mg ? .. doesn't it depends on the powder weight which are all different for the same volume ?

(dam now i know why i was bad in math and physic in high school haha)

The necessary dosage will vary from person to person depending on the severity of their hair loss.

IMO, start with 1 ml/day and take it from there.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The necessary dosage will vary from person to person depending on the severity of their hair loss.

IMO, start with 1 ml/day and take it from there.

yes i like the idea of going with 3 %.. so for every topical you have used or use now, you alway mesure it with the 1/8 spoon ?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i like the idea of going with 3 %.. so for every topical you have used or use now, you alway mesure it with the 1/8 spoon ?

Yes that's what I do for RU, I might put 3-5 of those scoops in the bottle.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for more questions but what do you use as a vehicle ? How often do you make batches ?

For the RU?

I dissolve it in the liquid minoxidil, I buy standard liquid rogaine or kirkland which comes in 60 ml bottles, of which I drop 1 ml a day in the morning. I make the batches when I start the bottle, as the concern over stability at room temperature is scientifically unfounded.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the RU?

I dissolve it in the liquid minoxidil, I buy standard liquid rogaine or kirkland which comes in 60 ml bottles, of which I drop 1 ml a day in the morning. I make the batches when I start the bottle, as the concern over stability at room temperature is scientifically unfounded.

I think I'm going to start doing this as well. Thanks. I'm in the middle of an insane minoxidil shed and I can't be certain its all going to grow back so I think its time to add in a different anti androgen after getting unbearable finasteride sides.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I'm going to start doing this as well. Thanks. I'm in the middle of an insane minoxidil shed and I can't be certain its all going to grow back so I think its time to add an another anti androgen after getting unbearable finasteride sides.

How were the sides for you?