FINASTERIDE side effect treatment found!!! MUCUNA PRURIENS

jason2045

Reaction score
I tottaly recovered after serious side effect from finasteride with MUCUNA PRURIENS

https://examine.com/supplements/mucuna-pruriens/
CHECK alll google about mucuna pruriens and get yourself green ok?! , be sure about mucuna interaction with seious other drugs as well.
hope it will help everyone like it did for me

i really have massive libido, and big amount of sperm on ejaculation

i had finasteride for 1 month and i notice side effect like no libido, no sexual appetite and i could not speak felt fog in front of my frontal bone and very big depression, and im all fine now

as well when i took mucuna i did not took any other pharma drug or natural drug, i had just mucuna pruriens

- - check as well RHODIOLA ..its a plant that help your memory focus and energy level, i take this plant when i go gym, and because i had that fog in front of my brain in frontal area this cleared as well, but moust cleared by itself when i totally stop intake fenasteride.

- as well you need to clean your kidney and liver

- for kidney have : QUEBRA PEDRA (CHANCA PIEDA), GOOGLE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT so you know
- liver detox : 6 months of SPIRULIN ( ITS MADE 100% FROM marine algae); and CHLORELLA

AND MY FRIEnd YOU ARE fully detoxed now
i really hope it will help you , and spread the word about mucuna pruriens. dont abuse mucuna, take as is said on google articles. I had 2 weeks mucuna 1000g per day, i was going to gym as well, my muscle are so evident its like i dont need any protein at all, i look amazing as mucuna increase grown horomoe naturally, and im feeling so happy im free and that i post it here because im AGAINST BIG PHARMA WHO DESTROY PEOPLE LIFE! eNJOY

Trikomizin

Banned
Reaction score
Does this really work?!?

What kind of side effects did you have? Please tell me I have no errections for 3 years now...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are so many miracle-treatment posts on this forum from new users with very few posts.

Every disease has been cured. I'm getting sick of it.

Maybe this guy is for real, but I'm almost certain he is a paid snake oil salesman.

- - - Updated - - -

Does this really work?!?

What kind of side effects did you have? Please tell me I have no errections for 3 years now...

No erections or rare erections? How old are you? What have you tried?

I too am dealing with ED, but I would not qualify it as "no erections for three years", that would be far worse.

jason2045

Reaction score
hi

There are so many miracle-treatment posts on this forum from new users with very few posts.

Every disease has been cured. I'm getting sick of it.

Maybe this guy is for real, but I'm almost certain he is a paid snake oil salesman.

- - - Updated - - -

No erections or rare erections? How old are you? What have you tried?

I too am dealing with ED, but I would not qualify it as "no erections for three years", that would be far worse.

im 30, i tried finasteride for 2 weeks and got scared i m not having erection as normal , i stoped, and planned to do hair implant with no more finasteride in my life, i ve felt same side effect and i google and google lots of plants searching and i found mucuna and i jsut tried man. and it worked for me ... its a plant....just rie for yourself, google about it and inform yourself and just try it..

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, I'll try it in a few weeks and see what happens.

Are you taking it with L-dopa?

jason2045

Reaction score
OK, I'll try it in a few weeks and see what happens.

Are you taking it with L-dopa?

please read here
https://examine.com/supplements/mucuna-pruriens/ as i stated up first

mucuna pruriens it happedn to have naturally l-dopa, i had only mucuna pruriens powder in capsules from amz , nothing else, make a got research about mucuna pruriens ok! thank you!

as well when is about to take anything be sure you ask youre healthcare practitioner.

im not fake person, just a random guy who is happy i discovered this, because i know the feeling i had when i noticed my low libido.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can they cause hairloss tho? influence t or dht lvl?

both RHODIOLA and
MUCUNA PRURIENS benefits the dopa lvl in the brain btw

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
can they cause hairloss tho? influence t or dht lvl?

both RHODIOLA and
MUCUNA PRURIENS benefits the dopa lvl in the brain btw
Anybody else try this? Hairloss significantly increase when using this? I know some could care less but just wondering.