finasteride is causing rings under my eyes

G

Hello everybody

I started Finpecia 5 days ago. Since then I noticed that I am having rings under my eyes. I never had this before and I am sure it must be finasteride. Any suggestions? Will this side effect go away after a while?

Thank you in advance!

bodysnatcher

Established Member
Reaction score
I got really bad dark circles under my eyes all the time which weren't there until i started taking finasteride, their still there 2 years later (still on finasteride) but i've n way of knowing if it's the finasteride thats doing it unless i stop taking finasteride and go bald.

powersam

Reaction score
finasteride also turned my dick green and made my violin teacher sleep with her doberman.

beaner

Reaction score
PowerSam said:
finasteride also turned my dick green and made my violin teacher sleep with her doberman.

LOL :lol:

Very doubtful finasteride is causing dark circles under your eyes. Get some sleep.

G

beaner said:
PowerSam said:

Very doubtful finasteride is causing dark circles under your eyes. Get some sleep.

Do a search and you will see other people having the same problem!

beaner

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
beaner said:
PowerSam said:

Do a search and you will see other people having the same problem!

I've seen those posts. Let me tell you , that probably half the people I know have dark circles under their eyes and not one of them takes finasteride. Dark circles under the eyes is very common and caused by any number of factors such as lack of sleep, stress, etc.....and certainly a lot of people here are stressed...I'll say again...very doubtful that finasteride causes dark circles under the eyes. There would simply be no biological reason for it.....although if someone could come up with some valid reasoning on how reducing DHT would cause dark circles under ones eyes, I'll certainly reconsider my stance on the matter.