Finasteride and Nut pain

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just wondering if those who have experienced this can share their story with me.

also..does anyone know the difference between detecting a "lump' vs detecting a "bump" on their nad..?...a bump seems more related with possible cancer whereas a lump seems smaller and can be something more like a sist..

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
See a doctor about the lump or bump.

Nut ache is normal on Propecia in the first month or three. If it continues or gets worse in the several months following, I would consider an alternative treatment.

HairLossTalk.com

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
man..my doctor just so happens to be on holidays this week.

it's a small bump though....not a lump..a lump sounds like pretty big... this is like a pin head size....

luke77

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree about getting a doctor to look at it...no reason to even mess around when you're talking about the possibility of testicular cancer. Having said that, when I was previously on finasteride I did discover some kind of "bump", had it checked by a Doctor, and was told it was nothing.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just came from doctor. he also said it was nothing to worry about but that it was smart to check it out.... anyway...thans for all of the support through these scary times.

2young

Reaction score
I had a bit of nut ache when I first started propecia. It went away after a month or so.

Goingat20

Reaction score
hey dude, i had the same scare i did and ultra sound and it was sweet, dont worry too much about it.

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
I still have occassional nut pain after 3 years on propecia... no lumps to report though. Somes I also get a sharp shooting pain in the prostate area.. probably not good, but I've had it checked during a physical and the Doctor said everything's great