Finally the Shedding has stopped, this is working!!!

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Im about 9 weeks into my Big 3 cocktail and over the past few days I have noticed that I dont see any hairs in the sink anymore. Usually, in the mornings or anytime I would style my hair, there would be 20-50 hairs in the sink, EVERYDAY! It seemed like as long as I would shake my hair, hairs would fall out, but not anymore!!!

I think I am responding very well to the BIG 3 and I notice alot of hairs growing back, including my hair line. Im so excited to actually be seeing results. I have really stopped shedding and hair is actually regrowing on my head. Im so pleased and excited and astonished, to say the least. :lol: I was very very skeptical about seeing any results, ever!

I have some pictures of before I started and in a month or two ill take some new pics and post some "before and after" pics for all to see. I just hope i keep improving......

Good luck to all!! :rockon:

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
thinstinks said:
good to hear.......did you shed more when just starting the minoxidil?? way to go

oooh yea! Infact, the shedding got worse and I my whole front hair line became very thin. I almost stopped everything but didnt! I kept on it and now its starting to pay off.

By the way, Nizorl is one of my best friends!

Guy

Reaction score
I am not on anything right now but I am lossing my hair a little. I lose like three to five in the shower and about three sometime after I shower. Thne during the day I lose like three to five which I see on my shoulder. My hair is fairly long so I notice it but if if were short I would not. Do you think it would be a good idea for me to get on the big three or maybe just start with propeciaor do nothing at all.

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Guy said:
I am not on anything right now but I am lossing my hair a little. I lose like three to five in the shower and about three sometime after I shower. Thne during the day I lose like three to five which I see on my shoulder. My hair is fairly long so I notice it but if if were short I would not. Do you think it would be a good idea for me to get on the big three or maybe just start with propeciaor do nothing at all.

Well, if your only shedding a few hairs here and there, then I wouldnt worry about it yet. If it becomes more like 20-30 hairs you notice then I might consider starting nizoral then finasteride. Although remember once you start something like finasteride or minoxidil, you have to say on it forever. Although finasteride is only a pill taken once daily.

bombscience

Reaction score
ChiaHead said:
Im about 9 weeks into my Big 3 cocktail and over the past few days I have noticed that I dont see any hairs in the sink anymore. Usually, in the mornings or anytime I would style my hair, there would be 20-50 hairs in the sink, EVERYDAY! It seemed like as long as I would shake my hair, hairs would fall out, but not anymore!!!

I think I am responding very well to the BIG 3 and I notice alot of hairs growing back, including my hair line. Im so excited to actually be seeing results. I have really stopped shedding and hair is actually regrowing on my head. Im so pleased and excited and astonished, to say the least. :lol: I was very very skeptical about seeing any results, ever!

I have some pictures of before I started and in a month or two ill take some new pics and post some "before and after" pics for all to see. I just hope i keep improving......

Good luck to all!! :rockon:

Chia CONGRATULATIONS, I hope i'm right there with you in another 3 weeks. Are you a diffuse thinner? Where are you on the Norwood scale?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
ChiaHead said:
the shedding got worse and I my whole front hair line became very thin. I almost stopped everything but didnt! I kept on it and now its starting to pay off.
This statement should be framed, gold plated, and placed on the home page of every hair loss site on the internet :)

Congratulations Chia!

FYI, you may shed again, and again, at 3 months, 9 months, etc... they will become less and less significant however. The goal is always to ride out the sheds. Its a roller coaster, but you'll be better off at the 2 yr mark than you would have been without the treatments. Thats just how it works.

HairLossTalk.com

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
man you don't know what you got until its gone... so to get it back again is an awsome fealing of relief...congratulations...

good luck boys

bombscience

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
ChiaHead said:
the shedding got worse and I my whole front hair line became very thin. I almost stopped everything but didnt! I kept on it and now its starting to pay off.
This statement should be framed, gold plated, and placed on the home page of every hair loss site on the internet :)

Congratulations Chia!

FYI, you may shed again, and again, at 3 months, 9 months, etc... they will become less and less significant however. The goal is always to ride out the sheds. Its a roller coaster, but you'll be better off at the 2 yr mark than you would have been without the treatments. Thats just how it works.

HairLossTalk.com

I'm going to try to frame this so I read it every day. After the last 2 months my hairline is totally destroyed. I don't notice anything growing back yet, but the hairs falling out are becoming less and less. Some seem healthy and the others look like my hair follicle just quit about 1 inch into them. Riding it out has to be the toughest part. Hoping things are working for me...