Finally Did It (My Journey) (Castration)

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah so u already admitted you did it for sexual fetish, so go post on a forum for that sh*t. Castrating yourself is not even as effective as strong hair loss drugs and you will live a shorter, unhealthier life.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hello all, I will keep this short.

Straight male here.

Was fighting hair loss for years, (i am 30 now). Started from age 18.

Suicidal depression is the least of the things i endured, due to the shape of my head and NW6 hairline.

I decided as Sonolm (a member on here) did, and injected my testicles with the chemical he did.

I was taken away by the emergency services of my country after 5 days, when gangrene and rot set in.

I will finally have hair, I will go on estrogen and do what i have to do, to have hair again.

It feels so refreshing to let go of all my worries now, no more thinking of transplants, or laser caps (they dont work), or being a hat prisoner.

Any questions are most welcome.

Regards.

Hair_Or_Death
Welcome back @Gunnersup!

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to offend you but this type of thread need to be banned from this forum because this is dangerous and maybe the young kids will try do what you did.
I agree. And why is this inside "Success Stories"? If this story is true, this is the worst tale of a sequel of failures that I read in this website. A mixture of vanity with extreme depression.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, the both testicle thing is a huge failure. He's gonna have to be on test and/or estrogen every day for the rest of his life to even feel halfway decent, since healthy bodily function requires a dominant sex hormone. It not only affects your mood and tolerance to stress, but also bone density, cardiac function, etc etc. Sonolm is still going to have the same issues, but not nearly as bad as if he went full eunuch.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
nicpan.png

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Up the butt?
That depends upon the preference, lol. The genital areas of FtM's and MtF's, even without surgery, can change to where they look far more like the genitals of the opposite sex. This is largely known about FtM's and clitoral growth but something similar can happen down there to MtF's. It pretty trippy and interesting to be on the other side now, so to speak.