Female But Needing To Talk About This

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Happy birthday @EvilLocks (you now belong to the milf team lol ^^)

It is @EvilLocks birthday?
Happy birthday EL. May you be blessed with many hairloss free aesthetic children.

(PS: I see she liked some posts today. A bit sad that she checked this forum on her birthday).

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I won't deny that, as a guy, society puts pressure on you and you are not treated good enough imo, but you would foul yourself if you think that society and evolutionary biology does not expect anything for us female! That's where, exactly, I desagree with Bateman... And precisely, society could expect from a woman to keep an infant status sort of - so @Patrick_Bateman you saying that women don't have to act like actual adults is widely ironic, since they were maintained at that status for so long!!!

Yeah you're right in that society does have expectations from women such as looking youthful etc. My point was that for guys it's harder to get dates compared to women and maybe that's just the way nature intended it. I've not had an account on here for long but I've been lurking this website for a few years and from time to time see some of the incel outbursts. I'm not say evil deserved it, she's just telling her story right. The thing is a lot of people are annoyed at women in the dating scene etc, and then when they read the red pill or go on that other site that shall not be named they just get more infuriated, so they just take it out on the nearest female who they think warrants the attack.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you're right in that society does have expectations from women such as looking youthful etc. My point was that for guys it's harder to get dates compared to women and maybe that's just the way nature intended it. I've not had an account on here for long but I've been lurking this website for a few years and from time to time see some of the incel outbursts. I'm not say evil deserved it, she's just telling her story right. The thing is a lot of people are annoyed at women in the dating scene etc, and then when they read the red pill or go on that other site that shall not be named they just get more infuriated, so they just take it out on the nearest female who they think warrants the attack.
Dont waste ur time they live in their own dimension

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Xander you used to go on that psl site right?
Yea yea Im a hardcore incel. Whatever women say here or anywhere else don't believe it. Believe only their actions not their words and you've felt their actions all your life as have all on this forum depending on their looks level

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea yea Im a hardcore incel. Whatever women say here or anywhere else don't believe it. Believe only their actions not their words and you've felt their actions all your life as have all on this forum depending on their looks level

I used to lurk that site tbh it went from going on the misc to browsing lookism and sluthate, but it always felt quite depressing. Some of the sh*t was funny like 'banger it's over for you' but the looks stuff was quite depressing. What I've noticed living in the uk about the whole looks thing is that I'll see guys that are decent looking with women that are 5/10 at best, maybe that's' hypergamy in action.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont waste ur time they live in their own dimension

LEL, the incel fire is spreading, Xander leading the lookism revolution
Alter dimension is expanding

sdf6564s65df.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/...t_visit_hairlosstalk_if_you_are_dealing_with/