Federer's Case Of Nw2.5. Exactly What I Said, You Cant Style It And You Look Old/balding

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might last ditch try Seti before finasteride. I don’t understand why people that had bad results or dudes are still advocates.

I mean any Rx with black box ‘permanent side effects’ should be last resort in my opinion. That said I’m trending to the full Nadal, from a thick head good looks in just two years and getting desperate miserable

Just saying if I didn’t bald till 40 I’d be much happier than I am right now balding at 28. I pray seti works for me (and you) and I don’t have to propecia another try and have to deal with 500 hair a day sheds praying that my hair doesn’t get fried to piss in one year.

Heck I may even skip propecia and just jump on duta I’m so desperate

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Desperation is Satan preferable state of mind. False reality's will maliciously alter whatever moral compass you abide by; in lieu of hair follicles.

I just wanted to say something meaningless. lol

It’s true lol, the things I would do for hair. Pretty sure seti will end up increasing risk of dementia, don’t even give a f***. Hair or die trying. Probably gonna end up on something crazy like daro at some point... just be sure to freeze some sperm first

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** man,

I wish we didn't have to contemplate things like this. Do you think if I where to get a hair transplant there would be some technology down the road to remove FUE scars seamlessly? Also, do you feel like surgeons would be able to graft hair back into the places hair was taken? If so that's the only theory keeping going. My ambition is damaged because of Hair thinning.

Dude it’s real hard to say... everywhere I here stem cells, stem cells, STEM CELLS but atleast in the current medical world once something is gone it’s pretty much gone for good whether it’s skin hair, brain etc etc. Dont see this changing for decades...

Makes me sad man. I really doubt seti will work for me being honest but I’m anxious to atleast try. Been waiting on my lyphar seti for around 15 days now

Audi

Reaction score
What do you think you’re going to use? I live in constant fear of reflex Hyperandrogenism and chronic telogen from fina. But if seti doesn’t work for me I’m not sure what else I could do

Is there any documented medical instances of hyperandrogenism caused by finasteride? Over a million prescriptions in the U.S. have been given to men with prostate issues, surely there has to be a few cases and not just limited to posters on hair loss forums?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude it’s real hard to say... everywhere I here stem cells, stem cells, STEM CELLS but atleast in the current medical world once something is gone it’s pretty much gone for good whether it’s skin hair, brain etc etc. Dont see this changing for decades...

Makes me sad man. I really doubt seti will work for me being honest but I’m anxious to atleast try. Been waiting on my lyphar seti for around 15 days now
the guy u just responded to has no hair loss and is nw0-1 and is teenager basically. all u need to know.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any documented medical instances of hyperandrogenism caused by finasteride? Over a million prescriptions in the U.S. have been given to men with prostate issues, surely there has to be a few cases and not just limited to posters on hair loss forums?

All I’ve seen is one paper revolving around upregulation in prostate cancer cells (pretty much meaningless)...

All I know is the horror stories I’ve read online about propecia->scalp burning and rapid diffuse thinning. If you google online there are actually many many reports of this. Sure it could people being delusional and looking for something to blame but what I do know is that once I started propecia I shed like crazy and once I stopped I’ve since had increased itchy/sore scalp that has been slowly improving (I think????) but not yet back to not itching at all like before. I obviously had some sort of increase in natural dht production or AR receptors

And the lack of medical documentation is expected... worse cancer or worse hair is simply a “non-responder”.

Audi

Reaction score
All I’ve seen is one paper revolving around upregulation in prostate cancer cells (pretty much meaningless)...

All I know is the horror stories I’ve read online about propecia->scalp burning and rapid diffuse thinning. If you google online there are actually many many reports of this. Sure it could people being delusional and looking for something to blame but what I do know is that once I started propecia I shed like crazy and once I stopped I’ve since had increased itchy/sore scalp that has been slowly improving (I think????) but not yet back to not itching at all like before. I obviously had some sort of increase in natural dht production or AR receptors

And the lack of medical documentation is expected... worse cancer or worse hair is simply a “non-responder”.

I'm not denying any of this. Wouldn't someone with hyperandrogenism also get the benefits like increased muscle density though?

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s tall, fit, a legend in the sport, has a wonderful woman by his side, hes rich beyond belief, he’s not 15 anymore, he has a full head of hair that just isn’t like Brad Pitt’s.

Yes, he’s definitely fucked. And I bet the poor man is checking his receding temples daily wishing he got on Finasteride earlier but now it’s too late, he’s done!

Whatever you smoke, give me some.

Ya but how do you think nadal feels. I bet that dude is constantly self conscious of his balding

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He's fine, in a couple of years he will be 40 and a Norwood 3. If he really cared he has plenty of donor to transplant. Meanwhile here's Nadal going full Gollum gutting a fish

s4cdwhn8ema11.jpg

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s tall, fit, a legend in the sport, has a wonderful woman by his side, hes rich beyond belief, he’s not 15 anymore, he has a full head of hair that just isn’t like Brad Pitt’s.

Yes, he’s definitely fucked. And I bet the poor man is checking his receding temples daily wishing he got on Finasteride earlier but now it’s too late, he’s done!

Whatever you smoke, give me some.
it's you the one who's smoking, since your comprehension ability is evidently damaged and you are delusional. i never once said he has sh*t life or he is fucked. the point of the post was comparing minor norwood/diffuse progressions and how they affect overall look.

Ya but how do you think nadal feels. I bet that dude is constantly self conscious of his balding
obviously he is, he never wore hats that regularly before, as he does now.

He's fine, in a couple of years he will be 40 and a Norwood 3. If he really cared he has plenty of donor to transplant. Meanwhile here's Nadal going full Gollum gutting a fish
View attachment 93594
yeah, i wonder if nadal is on finasteride. he has diffused insanely hard, but visibly gained some density back somehow. finasteride could affect his body composition as of muscle mass, so not sure if he'd go for it.

He doesn’t give a sh*t. And if your life and my life and everyone’s life here was like Nadal’s we wouldn’t give a sh*t either. It’s not that you wouldn’t care. You do care up to a certain extent I suppose, it’s just circumstances that make you care more or less. But the thing here is he doesn’t have time to care regardless of the circumstances because a full life automatically puts other things as priorities. People who feel inferior, emotional, stubborn and narcissistic tend to care more about hair. Sad but true and I were once just like that with a nw2 thinking my life is over. I’m nw5 now and life goes on just fine. If you told me back then I’d be a nw5 before nun 30s I’d hang myself. Now that would have been such a poor choice, no? Just learn to roll with it my man. And should a proper cure present itself in the future, you have every right to go for it.

you are absolutely unaware. nadal is a human being. and we all have same psychological mechanics. hair directly affects your self-image, self-perception and self-confidence. decay of looks doesnt ask if u r millionaire or homeless bum, when it hits you, it hits you. so most definitely nadal is self conscious about it, and trying to figure out how to save his hair. although difference is that at that level your life sorta pushes you to go on, whilst its much easier for regular person to fall off to depression and ldar.

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you have it like this, it's already sh*t. you cant only cope by pulling your fringe to the side to cover one of the bald sides.

At this point you look like you are frauding/coping with obvious balding.

although difference is that at that level your life sorta pushes you to go on, whilst its much easier for regular person to fall off to depression and ldar.
PSLer/Incel detected.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He doesn’t give a sh*t. And if your life and my life and everyone’s life here was like Nadal’s we wouldn’t give a sh*t either. It’s not that you wouldn’t care. You do care up to a certain extent I suppose, it’s just circumstances that make you care more or less. But the thing here is he doesn’t have time to care regardless of the circumstances because a full life automatically puts other things as priorities. People who feel inferior, emotional, stubborn and narcissistic tend to care more about hair. Sad but true and I were once just like that with a nw2 thinking my life is over. I’m nw5 now and life goes on just fine. If you told me back then I’d be a nw5 before nun 30s I’d hang myself. Now that would have been such a poor choice, no? Just learn to roll with it my man. And should a proper cure present itself in the future, you have every right to go for it.

He had a hair transplant, I really think he cares.

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s one thing having a transplant and another thing to care about it daily. If he does care about it in the same way the average member here does then he’s a moron.
Yeah, I think that's why most people get plastic surgery. Because they don't really care about it. Especially something as painful and time consuming as having several thousand grafts punched out of your head and then jammed back in over the course of 10+ hours.

I for instance am going to get a nose job later today, just on a whim because I found a Groupon for a $5,000 one. That's like 1/2 the normal cost. I don't even know if there's anything wrong with my nose. I'll just show up and let them slice off whatever they want to.