Farrell

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
Im really starting to wonder if applying all this monox and taking propecia is worth all the hassle. I mean It is highly unlikely that I will ever grow back a full head of hair using them, I wan't a stylish new, full head of hair now.

Ive been lookin at the farrel mail system, where you send off a scalp moulding and a picture of yourself and so on and they make your hair pieces for you and send them back. Has anyone tried this method. His pieces look really good.

RecedingBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
if my hairloss gets worse Mike, I'm thinking of the same thing.

at the end of the day, it just isn't worth it to spend a fortune on drugs, not to mention the side effects, and big hassle. People on here will say they are disciplined, and they have their regimen, and all this stuff, but if you aren't noticing CONCRETE results, like i am not, and like many on here are not, it isn't worth it.

after 6months - 1 year of treatment, if you find yourself saying "I THINK it is working", then you my friend need to re-evaluate your situation and change or get off the drugs. You're not gaining anything but b**ch tits and sore testicles.

since i'm still relatively young, I am thinking of going for a farrell piece initially, get it maintained by my local HCM because there is no farrell in my area, and then, when i'm 27-30 in 2-5 years going for a transplant.

to me, drugs are the worst case scenario because:

1) effects
2) you have to take it for life.

a good transplant is the best option, but everyone says i'm too young.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
guys the thing with rugs is everyone can tell your wearing them and most look so bad its just funny, nearly as bad as the dreaded comb over
even elton john with all his millions still looks like he has a cat sleeping on his head

Paladin_X

Reaction score
Wrong

The only reason why you people are so misinformed about hairsystems is because you go by the obvious ones.. There are more people who wear them then you think.. But of course you wouldnt know about such people because the whole point of a good system is so no one could know.. Your just seeing the obvious people. Im 23 years old with a small partial system, and I would make a huge bet that if you saw me in the street, you would have no idea.. I know this because no one i know has a clue.. That includes my harsh/evil friends who would rip me up into pieces if they had the slightest idea..

G

Re: Wrong

Paladin_X said:
The only reason why you people are so misinformed about hairsystems is because you go by the obvious ones.. There are more people who wear them then you think.. But of course you wouldnt know about such people because the whole point of a good system is so no one could know.. Your just seeing the obvious people. Im 23 years old with a small partial system, and I would make a huge bet that if you saw me in the street, you would have no idea.. I know this because no one i know has a clue.. That includes my harsh/evil friends who would rip me up into pieces if they had the slightest idea..

Send us some pix of your hair system in action!

Reaction score
If you cover up what you have now w/ a system,it comes out

When I first wore a system,I still had 75 percent of my blonde hair.That system suffacated my own hair and eccelerated my hair loss many times.I was totally bald in 2 years.I wonder about that.

1by1

Reaction score
I had one, it was the best HCM had to offer. You can tell it's not real. Sorry guys

JamesKennedy

Reaction score
Actually

Actually, that ultra lace model isn't even that great of a look. I have a lace model and it looks 10 times better than that. The color matching is bad on that one and the front hair line is very thick and fake.

Trust me, it is very easy to get high quality systems out there. You just have to shop around and find out who uses the most up to date systems. If you walk in and say "lace" and they have it, you are basically set. If they don't use lace and use any other form of hair system, get out as fast as you can unless you want a crappy hair system.

Just my two cents. The one I wear is awesome. No one has a clue and its matched perfectly and styles like a dream.