Eyelash growth product

Libra

Reaction score
Hi.
I assume most of you are not interested in growing long eyelashes.
I am female, and for the last 4 weeks I have been using a topical product that has caused my very pale eyelashes to grow longer, thicker and become darker. The results of others using this product has been very favorable also. On a cosmetic message board about 90% of the users have had good results.
So if it works on eyelashes (and eyebrows) why not on the scalp?
It is called Jan Marini Age Intervention Eyelash Conditioner.
There is another one called Revitalash. This was invented by an ophthalmologist whose wife lost her eyelashes due to chemo. There is a topical drug used to treat glaucoma that has a side effect of growing eyelashes.
Neither company will say that this drug is an ingredient.
Jan Marini has now come out with a product to use on the scalp, JM Age Intervention® Hair Revitalizing Conditioner. Has anyone tried it?
I have an article on the JM products but I don't know how to add it to this post.
I have been reading this board for a few weeks. I have diffuse crown thinning and would pay just about any amount of $ to have "normal hair."

Jacob

Reaction score
Osmotics also makes such a product.

The Jan Marini product has been posted about before...not sure if it's even available yet.

Garm1

Reaction score
Where exactly do you apply it in the eyelashes?

It seems weird if such a product really works.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
if it works on eyelashes it probably works on hair, although hair will have similar yet different causes, so it likely wont work as effectively (for males)
for females it might even work better (then males)

try this shampoo nisim

http://www.nisim.com

on ebay its alot cheaper :)

ArianaBrody

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love DermalMD Eyelash serum! I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my eyes at all! It's really easy to apply once you get the hang of it and a little goes a long way! I've been using it for almost two weeks and I can already tell a difference! If you are considering it, I definitely recommend!

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt that eyelashes are being targeted by DHT; PGD2...
But hey...who knows. Remember how minoxidil was found to be effective on hairloss? Just wanna say that there is a big probability of finding the perfect treatment for hairloss and not exactly understand how it works. (We didnt know about pgd2 and pge2 until 2012 but were already fighting it without knowing)

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Super easy. 1-2mL of oral castor oil daily. Thickened every hair on my body. Got compliments on eyebrows, eyelashes. Thicker beard too.

Don't use jamaican castor oil, get cold pressed that is usually used for constipation. Low dose, or you'll get the runs

Laura Mitchell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermalmd eyelash serum works for me. My eyelashes were very short. This easily doubled the length, and made them look fuller. Have realistic expectations. This will not make your eyelashes as full as a model using mascara, false eyelashes, and/or lash extensions. It will improve the look at minimal price and effort though.

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else have annoyingly long lashes as a side effect of minoxidil\dutasteride? I actually had to trim mine the other day because they were getting intertwined at the corner of my eye.