exposure to the elements question

theApostle

Reaction score
hello there. could someone please enlighten me. i have been using minoxidil for 9 months already. just after january 1st i discovered that the bottle i was using was already empty. during this time most stores here in the philippines were closed for the holidays hence i couldnt go out to buy a new bottle. but then i remembered that some months back i bought a 60 ml minoxidil which i kept unopened in the car. right now im using it for the moment since i havent been able to buy a new supply. here's my concern.
since the box of minoxidil was left in the car for 5-6 months and ive been using the car and leaving it sometimes parked under the sun or sometimes when i drive with the windows open and smoke coming in. and also during the new years when it was very smoky outside because of the fireworks, could all of these have affected that bottle of minoxidil that i have in the car for that long time? im now afraid that inspite of the minoxidil bottle unopened, these elements, as well as the change in the temperature while the car was under the sun might have altered the minoxidil. please enlighten me on this.