Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because people don't have self autonomy. They should listen to your highly qualified opinions on fertility and the effects of estrogen.

Not mine, this is basic elementary school scientific knowledge. Guess you missed it chasing tranny dicks

Men have dicks, women have vagina. Men have XY, women XX. XY wants testosterone and a lot of it for proper functioning of sex/somatic/nerve cells. XX wants estrogen/progesterone etc for sex/somatic cells.

You don’t betray your genetics then expect to get away unscathed. You will come out an infertile waste of oxygen good for nothing but eating away earth’s resources.

You’re a waste of human life if you can’t spread your genetic material, this is why trannies end up getting the rope or blowing their deformed brains out, the realisation of being a waste start catching up. Can’t escape genetics. Some spiders literally kill themselves just to get laid once, they do it because survival of species is ingrained in the genes.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dark fishing spiders, black widows and redback spiders do this, because the drive for sex is this strong

what kind of pathetic excuse for a man claims to be normal while neutering one of the most powerful drives after hunger and then claims to be not experiencing any sides. Sex is ingrained into genetics, you can’t live without it. Truly the insane, you belong in mental asylums.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Need to get shower with it?
Don't understand what you mean, I usually change patches before taking a shower. They should stay put.

Once again lying, you’ve bitchtits and you wear a bra for support lmao and trying to hide it. “Nobody treats me different” yeah right, how many people have seen your bitchtits.
Your momma.
Da fck you know about genetics? I took two whole semesters about it in university (microbial genetics) and I won’t claim to know about it as it’s extremely complicated but I know this much, a man with bitchtits is going to be experiencing a sh*t ton of bad effects when he’s injecting himself with female hormones when his genetics say XY and starving himself of male hormones. How stupid do you have to be that you think XY is just a number and doesn’t mean anything in terms of body makeup.
You must have failed it spectacularly. That's not how chromosomes work, and it's not a number.
Here's some facts: sex differentiation is mainly done early on when the existence of a Y chromosome turns on the formation of a penis and testicles from preexisting structures, this is mainly done through activation of SRY. After that testicles is programmed to produce testosterone, which then first weakly then strongly (at puberty) provides masculinization.
Proof that the chromosomes have little to none effect in humans after activation of SRY can be seen in intersex people, though I guess you couldn't understand it.
You’re effectively neutered, how’s the ED and infertility?
My dick is bigger and harder than yours that's for sure. I'm shooting blanks as I've mentioned before.
I am doing something useful, educating people about the deleterious effects of castration/shemale drugs
Would be nice if you knew sh*t then, wouldn't it?

Last edited:

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't understand what you mean, I usually change patches before taking a shower. They should stay put.

Your momma.

You must have failed it spectacularly. That's not how chromosomes work, and it's not a number.
Here's some facts: sex differentiation is mainly done early on when the existence of a Y chromosome turns on the formation of a penis and testicles from preexisting structures, this is mainly done through activation of SRY. After that testicles is programmed to produce testosterone, which then first weakly then strongly (at puberty) provides masculinization.
Proof that the chromosomes have little to none effect in humans after activation SRY can be seen in intersex people, though I guess you couldn't understand it.

My dick is bigger and harder than yours that's for sure. I'm shooting blanks as I've mentioned before.

You put the patch, and take it off after a while, but the substance stay in the body,
It stay for a week?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your momma.

Proof that the chromosomes have little to none effect in humans after activation SRY can be seen in intersex people, though I guess you couldn't understand it.

Looks like estrogen is getting to your head, freak. You’re hallucinating and imagining things now

Keep deluding yourself bitchtits until the realisation hits and you run for that rope

Can’t escape your genetic makeup no matter how much you whine and cry or pretend everything is OK

Piss_off_from_this_forum

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• norwoody.jpg
    norwoody.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 53

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like estrogen is getting to your head, freak. You’re hallucinating and imagining things now

Keep deluding yourself bitchtits until the realisation hits and you run for that rope

Can’t escape your genetic makeup no matter how much you whine and cry or pretend everything is OK
I'm seriously thinking you're like 13 or have an IQ lower than 80. Anyway you never contributed anything of relevance so now I'll ignore you. Bye.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking you're like 13 or have an IQ lower than 80. Anyway you never contributed anything of relevance so now I'll ignore you. Bye.

Sure, the one doing self-harm is the mature one

You did a your mom joke yet you’ve the audacity to call someone else immature

f*****g wow man, hypocrisy and irony is strong in bitchtits lmao