Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Impossible to split the pills they just turn into dust. I imagined i would take cpa to eradicate the excess T caused by bica, allowing me to drop it quickly

I'm afraid of AR upregulation and mutations
Bica's half life is long enough (4-8 weeks( for you not to have to worry about lowering your T on CPA.

Hair We Go Go

My Regimen
Reaction score
@John Difool

Hi, Ive just read your post on the previous page regarding the DHT back door pathway and the use of Abiraterone Acetate - where one source this at a reasonable price?

I've found it on the website below - but it's literally the same price as a hair transplant in Turkey.

Are there any other drugs that can stop this back door action?

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral Minoxidil study:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Early or semi-early Selleck:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
@John Difool

Hi, Ive just read your post on the previous page regarding the DHT back door pathway and the use of Abiraterone Acetate - where one source this at a reasonable price?

I've found it on the website below - but it's literally the same price as a hair transplant in Turkey.

Are there any other drugs that can stop this back door action?
Talk to any pharmas owners in China India Russia. If they don't have it yet they can order it for you. Another place is Hong Kong. I can't be specific because it's not legally the right place for that.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talk to any pharmas owners in China India Russia. If they don't have it yet they can order it for you. Another place is Hong Kong. I can't be specific because it's not legally the right place for that.
How about including your knowledge related to what she is talking about and whether that has anything to do with HrT and hair loss. That's one that I don't know about, loathe as I am to admit it.

Hair We Go Go

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me? I am she. I should really change my PP to my actual face, sorry.
I'm still trying to recover my temples and get that NW0 I've tried all of the usual 'front' door methods. Just curious about the back door. I guess I need to test my 3a androstanediol glucuronide levels to see if I really do have that problem. I've been on Bica & Oral min pretty much all year (Powers states that Bica will fix the back door issue) but it hasnt in my case as my hair is worse now than in Feb 2020. Reading what John wrote a few pages back it could be that Bica cases a degree of masculinization over time? I'm not sure if that's from t receptors going mutant (if that's a thing) or just from the free T?
Sorry I'm just thinking out loud here. Just planning a way forward. I'll prob also lower and phase out Bica and get back on CPA.

Has anyone actually had success with Bica & hairline recovery?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i’m coming to the end of a 3 month Telogen Effluvium shed, it’s beginning to fill back in.

D92FA5D9-F4DE-43E6-A3C1-D280CDC0E8C8.jpeg

Attachments

• 03D9BF91-66C3-4BD0-AD49-D2C248D830CC.jpeg
    03D9BF91-66C3-4BD0-AD49-D2C248D830CC.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 204
  • B4AF3EC5-377F-439C-9D6D-4790D1BEA578.jpeg
    B4AF3EC5-377F-439C-9D6D-4790D1BEA578.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 207
  • 2CC5962A-5885-4B1D-A4CF-8DC8E9FE323A.jpeg
    2CC5962A-5885-4B1D-A4CF-8DC8E9FE323A.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 203

Hair We Go Go

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never mind, I thought I could come here and discuss hair (hairlosstalk.com after all) - it's ok I'll just carry on figuring things out on my own.

Bye

*@Noah looking great BTW!!

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Noah looking great BTW!!
Thank you xD.

is your hair worse because you’ve been shedding a lot? or are the hair strands visibly getting thinner?

I dropped bicalutamide for cyproterone acetate and that worked much better for me in terms of hairline regrowth.

But don’t forget each time you switch medication that messes with your testosterone (in most cases) you’re going to have Telogen Effluvium, if you have long hair it’s annoying to watch it fall out knowing you gotta start over growing it out.
However if the strands are still miniaturizing then I’d say go for it.

Hair We Go Go

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prior to my stint on Bica I was on 50mg CPA (yeah I know, too much) during this time I grew quite a few pigmented vellus, maybe a few terminal hairs too in my temple area. My temples have been slick bald for 26years. After switching to Bica the hairs disappeared and have been replaced with standard colourless vellus (max 1cm long)
I'm going to switch back to CPA (12.5mg this time) and apply some bimatoprost to the scalp with topical minoxidil & tretinoin once it arrives. To coax those terrible vellus hairs into action.
I do have low T (tested recently - pictured) I really don't know what's going on with me, perhaps I do have a backdoor pathway issue, maybe my 200mg P4 is turning directly into DHT ...I should have got a DHT test too.
I'm wondering if I have a other type of hairless perhaps like FFA ??
-anyway that's me... a hair loss mess.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-24-02-08-29-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-24-02-08-29-36.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited: