EXCELLENT RESULTS WITH FRECHET EXTENDER

Kebabman 1

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not posted for so long couldn't remember password and had to re register as Kebabman 1 instead of just Kebabman. :roll:

Just a brief update for all the newbies on the site. I'm 37, went bald at 22, was a Norwood 5A. Had transplants in England by a doctor who was in national press and was struck off for bad work and was only a General Practitioner. Totally cocked up my hair leaving pot marks where incisions went. Went to Shapiro Clinic and saw Dr Rose in Tampa on 3 occasions over a year having a total of 4750 grafts, (can't speak high enough of him).

Then went to see Dr Frechet in Paris who put an "extender" in my scalp for 5 weeks, best thing possible. Pain was out of this world but after 5 weeks when he removed it from my scalp he also took out loads of bald scalp with it. That was in Nov 03. Have since been back to him in Jan 04 and April 04 for a total of 2400 grafts which are now coming through thick and fast. :) The scar from the extender is invisible now as he put the new grafts over the scar.

He is the man, no doubt about it, cheap with it. Can't rate these 2 high enough, best 2 in the world in my opinion.

Kebabman.

Mark1

Reaction score
Kebabman1,

I have been accessing this site over 3 years and remember your trials and tribulations. I am sure you have to have a photo log etc.... I am now 35 and have been on a regimen for 3 years of minoxidil and Proscar. I have frontal receding areas. What is your recommendation and again I would greatly appreciate any opportunity to observe pictures.

Thx Mark1