Everyone That Wanted To See My sh*t Results On Finasteride - Here You Go

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
poor dralex just wanted some help with his BDD and you guys do this to his thread

g.i joey

Reaction score
what your crazy gay *** needs mate

I need a blunt after handing your autistic *** to you. You're sh*t, can't provide an ounce of proof of anything you say. Your shits weak and always will be, 30 years of life but nothing to show for it except a couple recyclable toppik cans.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I need a blunt after handing your autistic *** to you. You're sh*t, can't provide an ounce of proof of anything you say. Your shits weak and always will be, 30 years of life but nothing to show for it except a couple recyclable toppik cans.

you need an appointment with an optician mate

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cle

clearly you do if you think some makeup on your bald scalp makes you look like you have hair

clllll.png

lol your blind as f*** man. cant even see what your writing

get some f*****g contacts gayboy

g.i joey

Reaction score
Lmao wtf. First it's crystalclear and jeanlucbb now this haha man whenever I need a quick lulz I just come here.

@sunchyme1 has to be the funniest person to beef with, it's literally like f*****g with an autistic kid, but without guilt because in reality he's some 30 yo ugly bald guy who lives in his moms basement and shampoos his head with toppik

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@sunchyme1 has to be the funniest person to beef with, it's literally like f*****g with an autistic kid, but without guilt because in reality he's some 30 yo ugly bald guy who lives in his moms basement and shampoos his head with toppik

GAY AS f*** DUDE

GAY AS f***

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never would I have thought there would be so much sh*t posting on a hairloss forum, boy was I wrong. I know GI joey is pullin mad b****s with that hair and gainz action going on. Sunchy I heard was like a statham look alike, f*** for a hairloss forum we sure are some handsome lads.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If @sunchyme1 stated this himself i dont believe it, can another member vouch?

Also, i agree, we're doing ok for a couple of balding men. I still hate the fact that my hairloss bugs tf out of me.

can another member vouch...lol what a loser

who gives a f***

i am gorgeous as f*** man

thats all your nerdy *** needs to know

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If @sunchyme1 stated this himself i dont believe it, can another member vouch?

Also, i agree, we're doing ok for a couple of balding men. I still hate the fact that my hairloss bugs tf out of me.
Yea man I know finasteride will hold me over for some time. I try to stay optimistic with these new treatments on the horizon yet I'm very skeptical. If something in the next 5 years can come out that will actually halt and regrow a good amount of hair I'll be ecstatic.