Enquiringminds Story

Enquiringminds

Reaction score
I started losing my hair at 19….it worried me but all I knew about was rogain and was not into that solution. I’m 25 and a norwood 3.5 (similar to Pharoh's pics). I'm not extatic about it, but there are many worse conditions that one could be genetically predisposed towards. My lmbs work and there is a lot of fun to be had out there in the world. Knowing this, I was pretty much resigned to accept the eventual loss until my recent girlfriend gently alluded to it in conversation. I decided to see what could be done about it, found proscar and started taking it (1/4 tablet) and 2% Nizorol about a month ago. My lifestyle in future and at present is not condusive to applying monoxil to my head twice a day as I spend time camping and backpacking (not to mention that I just don’t really want to deal with all the little issues associated with it). My hopes......hmm...well I'd like to be a norwood 2, but I doubt that'll happen. I am wondering what sort of results I can expect from this treatment. I was hoping to hear from a 3 to 5 norwood with experience on just taking finistride for treatment.