end of baldness.they figured it out all.

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
When we can culture DP cells with 100% gene expression, then we party.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
When we can culture DP cells with 100% gene expression, then we party.

100% gene expression is not necessary.

Baldie101

Established Member
Reaction score
I look at the title of this thread and shake my head @ OP. If anything we have it half figured out. Will probably lead to a dead end like everything else has. I see no reason to get excited about the future.

[uncomfortable man mode]
Indeed. We should get excited when they bring out some results...not on mice but on humans and then a product out in 3-6 months which works 100% on reh regrowth area...
Lots of crap about results on mice (even in the news) but nothing out yet. They are bringing hope and then killing it slowly by giving us nothing. As showing a foodmenu to an african kid from a poor country and telling him to hang on while there's no food at all. Someone said 2015 is the year? Why 2015? Why not 2014? or why wasn't it 2013, 2012, 2011, etcetc it's not like baldness haven't been a problem since the beginning. We got research from 1980s about this...what makes the future so special?
[/uncomfortable man mode]

Just tired of all the crap I'm hearing n getting no results. Also the hairloss conference is on youtube. Some korean dude made a new hairloss classification: BASP. I like it since it's much better than NH to show baldness...

abcdefg

Reaction score
Looking back at this thread title might it have been a bit preliminary? I mean we are talking about a problem that has been unsolved for what a few hundred years so while that could change I think realistically there is still some ways to go. Nothing is every certain until its being done and shown it works every last piece of it especially in medicine.

shreyas24

Banned
Reaction score
Great news and it's one of the best positive report .

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yeah it seems that hare petered out. The enthusiasm was there which is cool and in a whirlwind here and gone.

abcdefg

Reaction score
DP cells that more closely resemble human hair is one step out of many more. Realistically I still think its decades away personally. The other stuff is more exciting like SM, bim because those are growth stimulants that are a few years away instead. The future is promising but all this stem cell stuff is way too advanced to be in real world use anytime soon.

slam1523

Banned
Reaction score
DP cells that more closely resemble human hair is one step out of many more. Realistically I still think its decades away personally. The other stuff is more exciting like SM, bim because those are growth stimulants that are a few years away instead. The future is promising but all this stem cell stuff is way too advanced to be in real world use anytime soon.

Why comments like this are made is beyond me... Not one person here has the slightest idea where science is in these studies, or how likely it is something tied to stem cells could actually be marketable in a couple of years... Not a single fact backs your opinion, yet your claims are regarding advancements you know little to nothing about!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yeah it seems that hare petered out. The enthusiasm was there which is cool and in a whirlwind here and gone.

I should have clarified that I was responding strictly to the fact that the thread topic itself faded. It was not a criticism directed at the scientific process and it's fastidious protocol to which time constraints can hardly be applicable.

If anyone here would be gracious enough to offer their insight into the more recent scientific development of this fascinating topic their contributions are allways welcomed.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
not so far... only 5 years away....

abcdefg

Reaction score
Why comments like this are made is beyond me... Not one person here has the slightest idea where science is in these studies, or how likely it is something tied to stem cells could actually be marketable in a couple of years... Not a single fact backs your opinion, yet your claims are regarding advancements you know little to nothing about!

Cut me some slack I only came in here looking for the cure. I didnt see it.