EMU OIL

wheresmyhair

Reaction score
Anyone use this stuff and had noticeable results??

I had a friend in Australia use it and sed he had good growth from it...Thinking of adding to the regime, as it looks like it helps to accommodate the absorption process of any other solution with the skin, which could be good 4 topicals in the scalp...

Anyways users respon....

G

Some people mix a bit with minoxidil to aid absorption, as emu oil penetrates skin quite deeply. Alternatively I sometimes put a bit of emu oil on my temples and hairline after applying a topical.

I mainly use it for general scalp health, mix a few drops (5 - 10) with my shampoo daily and use it as a leave on topical once a week. I think its a little gem for scalp health but for hair regowth itself, its a but unknown.

wheresmyhair

Reaction score
Zimmy my man, I knew u'd hav it in ur huge arsenal of a regime...So u think its the goods in regards to scalp health huh...yeh i know its an uknown when it comes to growth, but looks like a good product for the skin regardless...
..where's u buy it in the uk..online???

G

wheresmyhair said:
Zimmy my man, I knew u'd hav it in ur huge arsenal of a regime...So u think its the goods in regards to scalp health huh...yeh i know its an uknown when it comes to growth, but looks like a good product for the skin regardless...
..where's u buy it in the uk..online???

Yes i know i have a huge arse....uum i mean arsenal! :lol:

I get mine from here, its only 50ml but it lasts quite a long time.

http://www.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/ ... mu-oil.asp

wheresmyhair

Reaction score
Cheers Zimmy I just grabbed some Emu....

...and i will never talk about ur arse again...u fat arse...nal guy...