Effects Of Excessive Masturbation On Hair Loss And Proneness To Side Effects Of 5arr

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My mistake. Type III is not involved in hair loss though, so it doesn't really matter except for potential side effects of which I doubt there are any. I don't think 5-AR3 is important for anything.

You don't think 5-AR3 is important for anything? Lmao, and this opinion or statement is based on what, just out of curiosity, did you at least google it or you think of yourself that you are so smart or some kind of doctor that actually is talking based of some sort of experience or something? Damn, it's mind blowing when you read your comments and i wonder what the other lurkers that just read these forums say, unbelievable lol, i really wonder if somebody is actually that stupid and looking into your mouths or believing your words just like that, without actually verifying their integrity or accuracy..

5α-Reductase 3[edit]
When small interfering RNA is used to knock down the expression of 5α-R3 isozyme in cell lines, there is decreased cell growth, viability, and a decrease in DHT/T ratios.[25] It has also shown the ability to reduce testosterone, androstenedione, and progesterone in androgen stimulated prostate cell lines by adenovirus vectors.[8]

Congenital deficiency of 5α-R3 at the gene SRD53A has been linked to a rare, autosomal recessive condition in which patients are born with severe intellectual dysfunction and cerebellar and ocular defects. The presumed deficiency is reduction of the terminal bond of polyprenol to dolichol, an important step in N-glycosylation of proteins, which in turn is important for proper folding of asparagine residues on nascent protein in the endoplasmic reticulum.[26]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5α-Reductase

But wikipedia is biased, it's financed by lawyers and propecia help people, pegasus the doctor from the hair loss forum knows best and really wanted to share with us his deep and well studied knowledge about everything lmao..

I would get a test if i were you, maybe you have some kind of congenital deficiency of 5a-R3, who knows...

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok wiki boy. There have been very few studies done on 5-AR3. Obviously the medical community thinks it's not all that important. Why do you have to ruin every thread with your anti-finasteride crusade? I've had this argument before in the finasteride threads, I'm not rehashing it here. I'm sorry that finasteride messed you up so much that your entire life is now complaining about it. Personally, I can't be having the same discussions over and over again. 5-ARIs have been very good tome, and I will continue to use them. Should I develop any problems I will let you know, but I won't go on a crusade just because I was unlucky. Learn to let it go, and find some happiness in your life.

Well unfortunately for you, i never took any drugs, except maybe some cold antibiotics when i got a cold, some vitamins from now and then, and the usual vaccines that i had when i was young. Since then in 30 years i never had a problem or need to take any drugs. I come from a family of doctors and it's in my blood to get well documented about things that interest me and not only in the medical field. I started balding when i was 25 or so, but it was and is so slow, that it barely started being noticeable, at least to my eyes, so no worries, nobody is doing this because of the reasons you incel fanatics think.

Nobody is as deeply emotional invested in something as the people who are doing it or taking it in this case, so keep lying and trying to convince yourselves more, cos that's the only actual persons that you will ever convince of something, the rest of us, the ones with brains that actually use them, don't make decisions or inform ourselves based on some incel that can't get a proper argument out, when he is faced with countless arguments against his biased and emotionally invested beliefs. And nobody cares what you take, what happens with you or what the future holds for you, and that's valid for me also, but next time don't start an argument or get into a conversation if you can't handle it, responding with childish 12 year old emotionally invested crying phrases about how you are still gonna use them even if you dick fells of or your boobs start growing. Nobody cares anyways

And keep trying to make me feel bad assuming and projecting your lives on people you don't actually know, people like me that already had 30 years of girls, a wife also and a kid on top of that, fulfilling lives that most of you incel basment dwellers would give a kidney and your balls for, if you do so much for hair, maybe even more. So keep trying

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well unfortunately for you, i never took any drugs, except maybe some cold antibiotics when i got a cold, some vitamins from now and then, and the usual vaccines that i had when i was young. Since then in 30 years i never had a problem or need to take any drugs. I come from a family of doctors and it's in my blood to get well documented about things that interest me and not only in the medical field. I started balding when i was 25 or so, but it was and is so slow, that it barely started being noticeable, at least to my eyes, so no worries, nobody is doing this because of the reasons you incel fanatics think.

Nobody is as deeply emotional invested in something as the people who are doing it or taking it in this case, so keep lying and trying to convince yourselves more, cos that's the only actual persons that you will ever convince of something, the rest of us, the ones with brains that actually use them, don't make decisions or inform ourselves based on some incel that can't get a proper argument out, when he is faced with countless arguments against his biased and emotionally invested beliefs. And nobody cares what you take, what happens with you or what the future holds for you, and that's valid for me also, but next time don't start an argument or get into a conversation if you can't handle it, responding with childish 12 year old emotionally invested crying phrases about how you are still gonna use them even if you dick fells of or your boobs start growing. Nobody cares anyways

And keep trying to make me feel bad assuming and projecting your lives on people you don't actually know, people like me that already had 30 years of girls, a wife also and a kid on top of that, fulfilling lives that most of you incel basment dwellers would give a kidney and your balls for, if you do so much for hair, maybe even more. So keep trying
Weren't you banned ?? Surprised it wasn't a perma ban. Oh well, guess it's just a matter of time.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For what, for saying what i think about hair loss and it's treatments with arguments and facts on a hair loss forum? LOL Some of you tell people to kill themselves and encourage kids to take tranny drugs to keep their hair and i should get banned?

Lmao, i would not wonder anyways considering the people that form the majority of this forum lol. But you would be stupid enough to think that i would actually care and that it could actually have an impact on me or my life. Mind blowing

Last edited:

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For what, for saying what i think about hair loss and it's treatments with arguments and facts on a hair loss forum? LOL Some of you tell people to kill themselves and encourage kids to take tranny drugs to keep their hair and i should get banned?

Lmao, i would not wonder anyways considering the people that form the majority of this forum lol. But you would be stupid enough to think that i would actually care and that it could actually have an impact on me or my life. Mind blowing
I think it has to do with how you are a douchebag more than anything really. I mean, all you do is insult anyone here with your 1000 word essays if they don't agree with you. Can you say that you are an embodiment of cancer ?? I sure can.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole problem with this “theory” is that it falsely equates correlation with causation. Just because two things happen at the same time doesn’t mean there’s a causal connection between them.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you have never taken any drugs, or seem to not even bother with your hair loss, why are you on a hair loss website? And why are you acting as if your use of finasteride has been from personal experience? (You seem emotionally invested in this topic, as if it’s had an effect on you).

Is you having ‘30 years of girls’ meant to make us feel a certain way? We don’t care if you have a wife or a kid.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

What kid has anyone encouraged to take ‘tranny drugs’? So far, the youngest person to take ‘extreme’ measures is myself, and it’s been almost three years since the hormonal route thread came out. Who has told someone to kill themselves?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it has to do with how you are a douchebag more than anything really. I mean, all you do is insult anyone here with your 1000 word essays if they don't agree with you. Can you say that you are an embodiment of cancer ?? I sure can.

Dude your whole post history and not just only yours are full of insults. For what for calling incels incels and trannies trannies? Gtfo, it's not your forum or theirs, it's public and we don't have to agree on anything. Just because i don't agree with your ideologies and fanatic behavior or that i can spot like any normal human being would, your mental illnesses, that does not mean that i am a douchebag. Maybe in your eyes i am, but let's be serious, if you take a look at your post history, or at Ikarus, or at any other incel like scared of sh*t or what is his name, you will see only insults, 0 arguments and only argues without facts, you will see threats and encouragements of killing yourselves or others, who tf do you think your fooling?

Just because you are loosing hair and taking tranny routes or that it has impacted you so deeply does not mean that you need to have some kind of special treatment over the internet just because you might end up killing yourselves if you lose your hair or if you don't get your treatments. Hundred of people just left this forum just because of people like you, ikarus and many more because nobody is interested in your tranny treatments except trannies, and nothing is gonna change that. Rest of us, who document ourselves and chose to believe the other studies that contradict the safety profile of these drugs are here to share knowledge and information according to our beliefs, just like you trannies do on that thread of yours. Now scram on your section and don't get into things that you don't understand or are not willing to not even read, just because you are emotionally invested into this at the point where you would take your life or cut your dick off just to save your hair.

I blocked all of you and i will continue to block every incel, trannie or idiot that just argues without reason or logic arguments, facts because i know for sure that most of you just crave attention and do this for a job, your post histories show that. You just do it because you don't have real lives, jobs, families, activities and so on. You just spend them on this forum and discord servers and plan ingesting more and more pills after reading studies online, the ones that suit your narratives only. And it's your problem, but don't think that invading every thread of this forum with your shitty and ill ideologies that is gonna change somebody's mind or convince them that you are sane. You will maybe find one or more just like you, but the chances are very low, maybe fool a desperate kid in looking into your delusional mouths.

I blocked you also now so keep your energy for the pills you have to take in the evening.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude your whole post history and not just only yours are full of insults. For what for calling incels incels and trannies trannies? Gtfo, it's not your forum or theirs, it's public and we don't have to agree on anything. Just because i don't agree with your ideologies and fanatic behavior or that i can spot like any normal human being would, your mental illnesses, that does not mean that i am a douchebag. Maybe in your eyes i am, but let's be serious, if you take a look at your post history, or at Ikarus, or at any other incel like scared of sh*t or what is his name, you will see only insults, 0 arguments and only argues without facts, you will see threats and encouragements of killing yourselves or others, who tf do you think your fooling?

Just because you are loosing hair and taking tranny routes or that it has impacted you so deeply does not mean that you need to have some kind of special treatment over the internet just because you might end up killing yourselves if you lose your hair or if you don't get your treatments. Hundred of people just left this forum just because of people like you, ikarus and many more because nobody is interested in your tranny treatments except trannies, and nothing is gonna change that. Rest of us, who document ourselves and chose to believe the other studies that contradict the safety profile of these drugs are here to share knowledge and information according to our beliefs, just like you trannies do on that thread of yours. Now scram on your section and don't get into things that you don't understand or are not willing to not even read, just because you are emotionally invested into this at the point where you would take your life or cut your dick off just to save your hair.

I blocked all of you and i will continue to block every incel, trannie or idiot that just argues without reason or logic arguments, facts because i know for sure that most of you just crave attention and do this for a job, your post histories show that. You just do it because you don't have real lives, jobs, families, activities and so on. You just spend them on this forum and discord servers and plan ingesting more and more pills after reading studies online, the ones that suit your narratives only. And it's your problem, but don't think that invading every thread of this forum with your shitty and ill ideologies that is gonna change somebody's mind or convince them that you are sane. You will maybe find one or more just like you, but the chances are very low, maybe fool a desperate kid in looking into your delusional mouths.

I blocked you also now so keep your energy for the pills you have to take in the evening.

Maybe block your own account since you argue ‘without reason’, you don’t give any arguments besides typing paragraphs upon paragraphs without making a single point. You don’t give any facts; you didn’t even know what an NSAA was, and you acted as if people from PFS forums were using them and had negative experiences from them.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You type too much. I can't imagine having a conversation with you in real life. You probably don't let anyone speak the whole time, and they regret ever engaging in a conversation with you.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's well known that incels can't read more than one retarded incelly line or the "tinder study", so no wonder it amazes you. Good you showed up, forgot to block you also, i was missing an incel on my block list, many thanks. Now go and check Justin Biebers hairline and dream about other peoples lives, your favorite hobbies lmao

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's well known that incels can't read more than one retarded incelly line or the "tinder study", so no wonder it amazes you. Good you showed up, forgot to block you also, i was missing an incel on my block list, many thanks. Now go and check Justin Biebers hairline and dream about other peoples lives, your favorite hobbies lmao
Who hurt you?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who hurt you?

Damn, they keep coming, this one even has a full head of hair but he is here for incel company lmao. But i can't help to wonder how did he knew somebody hurt me, i think it was because i posted anti tranny drugs studies and meta analysis of their beloved tranny drugs. Welcome to my block list anyways, i have to admit that this forums starts to look very different with these trannies and incels blocked, you can actually find something interesting on it.

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, they keep coming, this one even has a full head of hair but he is here for incel company lmao. But i can't help to wonder how did he knew somebody hurt me, i think it was because i posted anti tranny drugs studies and meta analysis of their beloved tranny drugs. Welcome to my block list anyways, i have to admit that this forums starts to look very different with these trannies and incels blocked, you can actually find something interesting on it.
I'm glad you had the time to look through my post history.

baydude

Reaction score
How does your hair know when you’re fapping vs having sex? Or do you also go bald having sex as well?