Edwin Diaz's treatment

sighguy

Reaction score
After much deliberation in a previous post I put up, I got a hold of his regimen and I am sharing it with you here for free. Many believed it was a scam which is of course fully understandable, but as I said before, his pictures and videos still show some insane regrowth which would be difficult to fake. It's easy to spot the typical tricks such as different lighting, wet vs dry hair etc. but you don't see this in Edwin's pics and videos. This means that his regrowth is real or he is a step above the average scammer. Anyway I am giving you the opportunity to judge for yourself by using his regimen. I shall attempt it as well but my camera pretty much sucks so I am depending on any of you out there to take pics and show results etc........well if your getting any. If I give you my updates they would be in written form and pictures are a FAR better indication so I'm really leaving it up to you guys. Anyway here it is. Good luck and make sure to post and take pics if you see results.

1. Get a 100% Boar bristle brush. 100% is very important. Brush your hair as often as possible with this brush
2. Hair loss shampoo - Take a normal shampoo (he used head and shoulders) and dilute it to 50% with water then add to the shampoo 7-8 drops of lavender or rosemary oil (or both if you wish). That means you getting two bottles out of the head and shoulders shampoo. Of course the amount of oil you add can vary depending on the size of the shampoo bottle you buy. Just use good sense in how much you add.
3. hair loss conditioner - 50% aloe vera gel and 50% olive oil mix as a base and then add drops of rosemary and lavender oil based on how how much olive oil and aloe vera you used in the first place. Again, let good sense prevail in how much you add.
4. massage olive oil into your hair at night and rinse out in the morning with the above hairloss shampoo.
5.These methods are also ones that he used that you can add to your regimen as you desire
--table spoon of honey and a table spoon of onion juice mixed to a small glass of vodka. Apply and massage to scalp
--massage the scalp with garlic juice.
--table spoon of cayenne pepper to small glass of vodka. Apply and massage

Its tedious.......but if you can get results even remotely close to Edwin it would be worth it.....so I'd say at least give it a try for 2 or 3 months and see how it works. I'll post this in other hairloss forums for anyone that would be interested in trying it.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish you could've post this sooner, so I didn't have to waste 39$ :(

Anyways, Ive been doing this for a month in a half now and I do see some vellus hair growing a long my hairline. I used castor oil and emu oil instead of oilive oil.

Im now starting on the papilla power program, been doing it for 3 days now, you guys should check it out.

nwa101

Reaction score
lol so fake either its fake hair or he shaved it back before and slowly made it grow because u dont see miniture hair or any sign of new hair growing when u see his old pics every pic u see of him is a perfect line growing out :spam: fuckin ********

sighguy

Reaction score
I wish you could've post this sooner, so I didn't have to waste 39$

That's one of the reasons I decided to start this thread. I am sure there are many others that were curious about his regimen and the book.....so I decided to try and save some people the trouble.

Whether you want to try it or not, or whether you believe in it or not is entirely up to you. The point is, if you want to try it, its available here hassle free.

nwa101

Reaction score
okay so if anyone would like that exact book copy i am more than happy to share it because i felt like it didnt help me at all i bought it last month :shakehead:

outlander

Reaction score
nwa101 said:
okay so if anyone would like that exact book copy i am more than happy to share it because i felt like it didnt help me at all i bought it last month :shakehead:

Hi. I really need this book. So please share that with me. Thank you.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
why bother diluting shampoo. it gets diluted when it mixes with the water from the shower and on ur head anyw

Albertsmith

Reaction score
As men’s skin is bit harsh and strong, so it is better to look out for the skin first and then come to some solution for the men’s hair removal.