Dutasteride 3 month destroy my all hairs

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sadly no and one of my biggest regret. on path of moving forward with other fixes like hair transplant
Was it topical or oral finasteride? I see in your regimen you are still taking topical finasteride once a week. Is it still the case?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was it topical or oral finasteride? I see in your regimen you are still taking topical finasteride once a week. Is it still the case?
Oral finasteride I was on it 1.5+ year then I switched to topical finasteride (been steadily increasing usage and its everday now) as I don’t get the chronic Telogen Effluvium from that but i’m not sure if it’s much help either regarding hair loss and been on that 1+ year.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, thanks.
There seems to be some cases of people suffering Telogen Effluvium (or RH if it exists) under topical while being fine with oral. It is the opposite in your case

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brother it was my fault, took this medicine and still 100 hair loss everyday
Assumg that you are not a troll. Dutasteride will make you shed alot of hair, yes. But its a good sign. When i was on dutasteride, i was stressing about the hairloss just like you. But about month 4-5 i see visible regrowth. Be patient, trust in the process

Baldman age 22

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Assumg that you are not a troll. Dutasteride will make you shed alot of hair, yes. But its a good sign. When i was on dutasteride, i was stressing about the hairloss just like you. But about month 4-5 i see visible regrowth. Be patient, trust in the process
But my hair is continuously falling alot. I think Dutasteride is not working me I did not wash hair for 2 weeks due to this fear

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
1610811669799.jpeg

strong winds destroyed my hair .