Dualgen 15 no pg

massa

Banned
Reaction score
What's other peoples experiences with this ? I find it extremely greasy and sticky , makes my hair look terrible, I'm defiantly only gonna apply at night . Will I regrow my hair faster on this though years of 5% minoxidil foam was doing nothing for me .

Also as it's 15pc minoxidil I've noticed my heart is pounding in my chest a lot more . Is this a common side effect ? Is 15pc minoxidil dangerous ?

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmmm

about the heart rate side effect,
it may be
because minoxidil is a blood presure medication,

ive used both dualgens 15,
one old one
and one new to which they added 0.1% finasteride (=1mg an application).

i remember one was greasy, but i cutted it down with other topicals anyway .

Ixromeo

Reaction score
Duelgen 15 no pg

Im just about to finish my second bottle of duelgen 15 no pg. I also use regain foam in the morning. Ive used regaine for about 7 years and all i can say is it slowed down my hair loss. So i have tried something stronger with duelgen 15. End of my first month had a massive head shed and it now looks patchy on my head. I know this is a good sign but scary to so im sticking with it and hopefully by 6 months i will have seen some good results but nothing as of yet. No great results off using regaine for all those years neither. I use duelgen at night before bed and just wash my hair with water only in the morning. After it dries i apply regaine for the day.

Last edited:

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Duelgen 15 no pg

Im just about to finish my second bottle of duelgen 15 no pg. I also use regain foam in the morning. Ive used regaine for about 7 years and all i can say is it slowed down my hair loss. So i have tried something stronger with duelgen 15. End of my first month had a massive head shed and it now looks patchy on my head. I know this is a good sign but scary to so im sticking with it and hopefully by 6 months i will have seen some good results but nothing as of yet. No great results off using regaine for all those years neither. I use duelgen at night before bed and just wash my hair with water only in the morning. After it dries i apply regaine for the day.

Update?