Dr. ILKER APAYDIN FUT + FUE 4000+ Grafts - Amazing experience

Cpique1976

Reaction score
I had my surgery performed at NewAge Clinic by Dr. Ilker Apaydin, and the experience was more than favorable. I was initially hesitant about performing another surgery, considering that my first one did not produce desired results, so I began to do some research online. I came across many reviews stating that surgeries performed in Turkey were being done at a very high quality, so now my next concern was which doctor and how would I be put to ease with my many questions due to the language barrier?

I submitted an inquiry to Dr. Ilker’s office asking for more information, and was contacted by Leyla (Patient Coordinator). First of all, I must add that everyone (aside from the nurses) at NewAge Clinic speaks perfect English and everyone at the clinic is extremely friendly, professional, and go out of their way to ensure that your experience is completely relaxed and favorable. I can easily say that the Tanner (Manager), Dr. Ilker, and Leyla are now like friends and I look forward to staying in touch with them, personally and professionally while I continue my post op procedures and beyond.

Now in regards to the procedure, I was initially a bit nervous and hesitant after my first experience, but all my questions were answered prior, during and after the procedure. There was very minimal pain during the surgery, except when they injected anesthesia, and even during the procedure, if I ever mentioned any discomfort, or needed a break, or refreshments, they were all very attentive and caring to all your needs. During the surgery, it was a long day, so that part was definitely exhausting, but the medical staff completely understands this point and they help make it much smoother.

Now regarding the NewAge team themselves, I could not be happier with my experience, they really go out of their way to make you feel as comfortable and happy as possible. The manager Tanner even went on his own to surprise me with a soccer (football) jersey for a team that I really liked! Leyla was always available by text, phone, or email to answer any and all questions, and she even helped me with a lot of things around Istanbul, prior and during my trip, to help me assimilate, and she would even help me to order food after the surgery so that I didn’t have to leave my place during the first couple days. All in all, I am very happy that I chose Dr. Ilker and his team at NewAge, it was a big decision for my life, and now I am looking forward to the results of the procedure, which I can already see will yield positive results. :)

Here I attached photos of my head
:D

CP 3.jpg
CP 4.jpg

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope you have good results. You may very well be a real patient, but your post reads like spam. It sounds like it was written by a public relations firm.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
that smelly smell

Cpique1976

Reaction score
Yo, bro, what do you mean?
You made me laugh actually,

Maybe you just didn't like the way I expressed my real experience, Its not my problem if you think that way.
Try yourself to be his patient and visit the clinic, and Im sure you will change your mind.

Peace *_*

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had my surgery performed at NewAge Clinic by Dr. Ilker Apaydin, and the experience was more than favorable. I was initially hesitant about performing another surgery, considering that my first one did not produce desired results, so I began to do some research online. I came across many reviews stating that surgeries performed in Turkey were being done at a very high quality, so now my next concern was which doctor and how would I be put to ease with my many questions due to the language barrier?

I submitted an inquiry to Dr. Ilker’s office asking for more information, and was contacted by Leyla (Patient Coordinator). First of all, I must add that everyone (aside from the nurses) at NewAge Clinic speaks perfect English and everyone at the clinic is extremely friendly, professional, and go out of their way to ensure that your experience is completely relaxed and favorable. I can easily say that the Tanner (Manager), Dr. Ilker, and Leyla are now like friends and I look forward to staying in touch with them, personally and professionally while I continue my post op procedures and beyond.

Now in regards to the procedure, I was initially a bit nervous and hesitant after my first experience, but all my questions were answered prior, during and after the procedure. There was very minimal pain during the surgery, except when they injected anesthesia, and even during the procedure, if I ever mentioned any discomfort, or needed a break, or refreshments, they were all very attentive and caring to all your needs. During the surgery, it was a long day, so that part was definitely exhausting, but the medical staff completely understands this point and they help make it much smoother.

Now regarding the NewAge team themselves, I could not be happier with my experience, they really go out of their way to make you feel as comfortable and happy as possible. The manager Tanner even went on his own to surprise me with a soccer (football) jersey for a team that I really liked! Leyla was always available by text, phone, or email to answer any and all questions, and she even helped me with a lot of things around Istanbul, prior and during my trip, to help me assimilate, and she would even help me to order food after the surgery so that I didn’t have to leave my place during the first couple days. All in all, I am very happy that I chose Dr. Ilker and his team at NewAge, it was a big decision for my life, and now I am looking forward to the results of the procedure, which I can already see will yield positive results. :)

Here I attached photos of my head
:D

View attachment 38919
View attachment 38918

imo, I don't even think you wrote this. Is this like some template they give to patients to spread on the forums? Or do you just work for them? Please send more pictures of the recipient area now, the donor area, the type of method used, the exact graft counts, and more pictures... thank you.

Cpique1976

Reaction score
Honestly, thats all funny, that all you guys can't believe in my post. Like I aid before I just express my own experience. I stayed in Istanbul for 2 weeks. and it was good challenge in my life. I had surgery with one of the best surgeon and I had amazing Bosphors trip, I visited Blue Mosque and many other beautiful places.
U can do not believe me. Anyway Im gonna upload the photos every month, to let you see my results.

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
Keep us updated, I hope you get good results.

Samwellsamwell

My Regimen
Reaction score
How are those monthly photos coming along? Nearly a year since your op - i'd be keen to see the results. And your glowing review of the Newage clinic never mentioned how many grafts you had or how much it cost....

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, thats all funny, that all you guys can't believe in my post. Like I aid before I just express my own experience. I stayed in Istanbul for 2 weeks. and it was good challenge in my life. I had surgery with one of the best surgeon and I had amazing Bosphors trip, I visited Blue Mosque and many other beautiful places.
U can do not believe me. Anyway Im gonna upload the photos every month, to let you see my results.

So you just enjoy alternating between being competent in your grammar/spelling and then go onto write posts like you're an 8 year old Turkish kid learning English? You're not fooling anyone pal(s)