Don't give a f**k anymore

sexxxy

Reaction score
Hey fellow hair loss victims, I started losing my hair at the measly age of 15 when I was receding and knew it deep inside, yet the family was in denial. I'm sure most of you have been through it as well; knowing you're losing your hair at a young age yet no one wants to admit it, thinking they're doing you a favour by sugar coating the truth: "But that's just your natural hairline, you're not losing your hair!". As usual, my suspicions turned out true and at 28, I don't know what norwood level I am but my hair is ****ed up. I don't know if it's common for hair loss victims to also have ****ty hair or if I'm an alien, because I can't grow my hair more than a couple inches without it looking weird, frizzy, dry ends that curl up... not to mention the top of my scalp doesn't grow more than 3/4" since 5 years ago and that's counting the hair that actually does grow.

I wear a cap or beanie nigh 24/7 unless if I'm in bed or the shower because buzzing my hair just doesn't suite me like it does Andre Agassi etc. I used to loathe it but depression and hopelessness has a way of building thick skin, as hair was one of the 30 things that went wrong in my life - oh well. I've considered wigs but don't have the funds atm as I've just moved and having a hard time paying rent let alone have enough funds for food. C'est la Vie.

In retrospect, my post made it seem like I have a full head of hair, but alas, this isn't the case, as I've lost most of the hair on the top of my scalp save for a few measly hairs on the top that won't grow past 1 inch. I can't even grow my hair out in the back as it ends up looking bizarre, curling up and dry, frizzy and going everywhere like something out of Cuthulu Mythos. I might as well stitch octopus tentacles on my head and it would look 10x better honestly.

Greetings Hairlosstalk

sexxxy

Reaction score
The guy who is missing 3 hairs on his hair line is giving us lessons on how we should be confident and positive and everything will be alright.

I was a slick NW5 at the age of 22, others on this forum were in the same boat and some had it even worse.

Do us a favor from now on and keep your advices on how we should react to yourself.

Sounds like I hit a nerve with you. Do I owe you an appology or is your wish for me to stfu? Because the latter won't happen and the former might if you're a good boy ;-).

Either way, nothing you stated had anything to add to my thread nor did it refute my points in earlier threads. Touche.

sexxxy

Reaction score
I can relate to this so much lol. When my hair grows more than an inch it literally looks like a birds nest. Used every single shampoo and conditioner and it still look like a fried piece of crap. But in my case I've had this problem before I was balding, balding just made it look a thousand times worse.

The bird's nest analogy fits perfectly to what I was struggling to explain.

sexxxy

Reaction score
I've experienced hair loss at 24 and my hair loss isn't very little. Hair transplant surgeon refused to operate me because I'm thinning all over the scalp.

I'm in the same situation. Thinning all over my scalp and bald in the crown area. I might as well shave it all off but I look weird that way as well.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How would you know?

Have you been bald?

Then you have no f-ing idea really.

I was in your shoes before I went bald too.

You'll see when you get there.

And you have some control over it. Proof: my hair transplant.

I won't even pretend I know your situation

I am still a semi full head, but it's going quick. Bald, or shortly buzzed horrible diffused thinning would look A LOT better than this birds nest.

I actually had a bird fly up to my head the other day and confuse my hair for it's nest. It tried laying eggs on my head. jk

But, aren't you tall, fit and good looking as well??

There actually ARE things worst than balding at a young age, especially worst than balding with a handsome face and being like 6'3"

- - - Updated - - -

I am still a semi full head, but it's going quick. Bald, or shortly buzzed horrible diffused thinning would look A LOT better than this birds nest.

I actually had a bird fly up to my head the other day and confuse my hair for it's nest. It tried laying eggs on my head. jk

There actually ARE things worst than balding at a young age, especially worst than balding with a handsome face and being like 6'3"

What I am saying is, I am like 5'9 ish... not to bad, easy to cope. My friend is 5'5" and was completely bald by the age of 19-20. Being a man who's 5'5" even with a thick NW1 is just as bad, or worst than being 6'0" or above and going bald, especially with a good face for it.

sexxxy

Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

What I am saying is, I am like 5'9 ish... not to bad, easy to cope. My friend is 5'5" and was completely bald by the age of 19-20. Being a man who's 5'5" even with a thick NW1 is just as bad, or worst than being 6'0" or above and going bald, especially with a good face for it.

Hah I'm 5'7" and I don't look near as good as you even if I had twice my hair :p. Maybe I should dye what's left of my hair pink and become a clown :D. At least I'd scare the **** out of people :D

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I don't understand why my profile picture is not showing up in posts. It shows up in my control panel but not on my posts. Is it due moderator approval?

sexxxy

Reaction score
I want to see this and am willing to try as well if the results are favorable ;)

I'll let you know once I get a script for the next Lovecraftian Story based Movie. Surely the Japanese ladies would love my innovations a la Steven Stielberg.

miracure

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,

I read your thread here right now. You are losing hair at the age of 15. I think age doesn’t matter but losing hair at any age is really embarrassing. I really understand your pain mate. Because I have my sister who is suffering for the last 8 years. Her hair started falling out when she was only 12. However, she is feeling better now using wearing a wig and is very happy. More info available at http://www.simmyswigs.co.uk/

Wish you all the best!