Don't Be Delusional, There Won't Be Anything Better For The Next 30 Years. Deal With It.

How long until anything better (treatment, cure...) comes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's painfully obvious that this guy is just coping.

I'm sorry, but I can't take anyone seriously who says that you're still going to have just finasteride and minoxidil decades from now when A) All the developing science, much of which is presently in human trials, about to enter them, or some nearly finished; would indicate that we should see something that can act as a functional cure within then next 3 - 10 years at most. B) Scientists are already achieving far more complicated things on the biotech front. We have already seen some fortunate people be cosmetically "cured" of the condition via wound neogensis (albeit a primitive form of it) and aggressive, hormone altering regimens.

It's really not a question of "if" it is possible at this point, but rather a question of "when".

Personally, I look forward to the day that one of these things is on the market because that's going to be the day of reckoning for people like the OP, where they can't find comfort in self pity anymore, blame every failure and slight against them or rejection from women on their hairloss because there is solution to it — baldness will no longer be a cop out or a justification.

That will be an interesting day full of Nameless-style meltdowns.
Sorry, who was coping again?

That Guy's mental state deteriorated from here as he continued to wait for the cure.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember 2016, when I guess I discovered this website. I was likein real life: "Dude, just hang on. There is a company called Replicel that will change the world for baldies". And later I was talking to my barber: "There is a guy called Tsuji... You will get a lot of old customers back."

Hehe I look at the possible treatments that we might have in the future and I am glad that finasteride works on me. I don't want to live as a bald man until a cure suddenly appears if I can have hair until then.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember 2016, when I guess I discovered this website. I was likein real life: "Dude, just hang on. There is a company called Replicel that will change the world for baldies". And later I was talking to my barber: "There is a guy called Tsuji... You will get a lot of old customers back."

Hehe I look at the possible treatments that we might have in the future and I am glad that finasteride works on me. I don't want to live as a bald man until a cure suddenly appears if I can have hair until then.
Same haha, except that I never believed in Tsuji. But I still have a tiny bit of hope for Shiseido, even though they trialed each other and all...

Anyway, at first I wasn't believing Shiseido was "close" to market at all. Before reading the monks of this forum I had thought 2030 was when the cures where gonna flood into market. But then everyone started downvoting my votes and saying it was 2years away and blabla. And I was roped into this waiting mess like a c***

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sie haben mich immer als Prophet ausgelacht, von denen, die damals lachten, lachen unzählige nicht mehr. Die jetzt noch lachen, werden in einiger Zeit nicht mehr lachen.