Donnie Wahlberg

Reaction score
Does Donnie Wahlberg use rogaine and/or propecia? Or maybe a concealer?

Donnie Wahlberg is an actor (The Sixth Sense, Band of Brothers) and member of the pop group/boyband New Kids on The Block (I was going to type in former member of NKOTB, but then I remember NKOTB got back together last year).

donnie_wahlberg_runaway.jpg

I believe this is what he looks like now. He's the one in the middle:

xc4uid.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah, that's true.

The others have always had nice hair, while you could see the progression of male pattern baldness in Donnie over the years. Maybe the others hid their hairloss (if any) well.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Donnie's transformation is hair transplant(s) and a ton of Toppik.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Gez if I was Donnie I'd be asking Marky Marky how he was managing to escape the family genes.

Marky has like a full head of hair, wonder what is going on there.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Either he learned from his brother and got on the meds or its been suggested on here before that he wears a 'hairsystem',

HairDont

Established Member
Reaction score
This is what pisses me off. We think we have another high profile guy joining the baldie ranks and then they mysteriously get treated and no longer look bald. I hate Hollywood.

donnie-wahlberg-mugshot.jpg

Petchsky

Reaction score
No pic dude.

That will explain why Donnie was wearing a cap the whole time when NKOTB came to the UK.

Obsidian

Reaction score
You were paying attention when NKOTB came to your town? :gay:

Petchsky

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
You were paying attention when NKOTB came to your town? :gay:

Yeah, I was elbowing their few remaining fans in the face just to get closer to my idols.

NKOTB foreva yo! :hairy:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I ran into Marky Mark at my gym. He was wearing a hat. Maybe he was hiding "something". He was cool and he even was interested in who the hell I was. Imagine that, after walking away from talking to a celebrity to find out a few minutes later he taps me on the shoulder and wanted to know who I was. Maybe he thought he knew me or maybe he was "hitting" on me :gay: Nah, he seemed too straight. I have that "celebrity look" too. :shock: Now that made me feel like a celebrity as well. And I had no hat on and it was when my hair looked awesome even when it was not even washed yet. True story.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
House, sorry I didn't get back to you. I accidentally erased your message so pm your id so we can friend each other. Then we can get our co-op on! :)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
UM, its there.

muhu

Established Member
Reaction score
marky mark has had numerous hair transplants perhaps?

I suspect Cruise and Pitt may have had hair transplants as well..I mean their hair looks better than most women's :dunno:

s.a.f

Reaction score
muhu said:
I suspect Cruise and Pitt may have had hair transplants as well..I mean their hair looks better than most women's :dunno:

No their hair is too good to be hair transplant's.

amsch

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I have that "celebrity look" too..

House, it get's annoying that you tell others on the "Tell your story" board how old they look, and repeating how good you look. Stop doing that! :thumbdown2:

amsch

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
muhu said:

No their hair is too good to be hair transplant's.

I agree about the Brad Pitt thing, but Tom cruise? Man, I think if he wasn't a multi-million dollar celebrity, he wouldn't have the hair that he has now.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Amsch, give me a break. You are so touchy. First of all, it was only kerzyguy, I said that to and I am not the only one who said he looked more mature for his age. Secondly, the "celebrity look" does not necessarily state I "look good". I could look like Jack Black or Howard Stern. Also I was joking. I don't want to set you off like they did at the "other" forum. I think you need to re-evaluate what you say because not everything I say is meant as a "dig". Its seems the only one annoyed is YOU! If anyone else was annoyed by my post above please let me know. I will be happy to remove it.