Does your Hair really matter?

jdamon18

Reaction score
I see all kinds of girls that are extremely good looking with guys that are bald or have noticeably receding hairlines.
Baldness is something that we have no control over, compare it to the size of a woman's breasts. A women is beautiful despite the size of her breasts, now some guys like girls with big breasts and some girls like guys with a full mane of hair, but the truth is if you're good looking your're good looking either way.

And if girls care, then don't worry about it cuz theyre not worth it anyway.

Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

imissmyhair

Reaction score
it only matters if u let it matter

if u can shave it and live on and not think about it much thats great
but if u let it affect u it can have some negative affects on ur life u should do what u can to feel better about yourself, i mean look, girls wear make up, fake eye lashes, fake nails, hair extensions, breast implants etcs. most dont think anything is wrong with this. i say if u can live without hair and shave it cool if u cant, cool, do what u can finasteride/ minoxidil go for it.

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
re:

The bottom line is yes, it matters and it matters a lot regardless of whether you walk around confident with hairloss or not. It can drastically affect your quality of life and in some cases totally kill your social life if you don't have the right head shape or face structure because it can make you look "not right" to other people. Unfortunately you can't wear a hat everywhere especially at work so if you don't have the right head or face structure you are basically screwed with a capital s if you want women to be attracted to you.

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
Hit the nail on the head for this entire forum section jdamon18, I agree.

At the end of the day people can go on and on and on about their hair and the shape of their head. What, exactly, is gained from doing this? It's a waste. Of. Time. That is the hair you have, that is your head shape. It's *you*.

And doing the most indepth research into hairloss (and head shape, no doubt there is a head shape forum somewhere on the internet you can get a big post count on) you possibly can, given current medical science, isn't going to give you sh*t. Some maintenance, sporadic shedding, and time where you could have actually been living lost.

All kind of girls are with all kinds of guys. There are no bounds. Exotic dancers and models can have the nerdiest boyfriends on the planet.

tu pac

Reaction score
man I been bic'n my head once a week to get used to it because I realize my hair is not maintaining well on the meds its only been 4 months but I was in ruff shape to begin with.Workin out is a must for all of us, women love abs and cut body. you must workout it not only increases physical look but will help with stress and anxiety.I had a couple of girls who found it sexy and some flat out said what the hell happened? Not every ones going to like it and I realize and am starting to execpt that.The one very positive aspect of this is that it is very masculin instead of just being some bald dork with side lines.Yes being or going bald is scary,But now I am starting to realize its what you do with it that counts.ITs gonna take hard work to look good for some of us including myself but hey if you take the time to look the best you possibly can take a second to remind yourself of your efforts and hard work, this will definitly give you character its givin me some I can now joke around once and awile and have fun with it.Most of us on here as said before suffer from some sort of OCD,if it isnt hair loss it would have been something else.But it does suck that this time around its not something we can change.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Don't throw in the towel man... you only started the minoxidil a few weeks ago. It's the minoxidil + finasteride combination that yields the results for most. Give it some time, all is not lost (no pun)!

tu pac said:
man I been bic'n my head once a week to get used to it because I realize my hair is not maintaining well on the meds its only been 4 months but I was in ruff shape to begin with.Workin out is a must for all of us, women love abs and cut body. you must workout it not only increases physical look but will help with stress and anxiety.I had a couple of girls who found it sexy and some flat out said what the hell happened? Not every ones going to like it and I realize and am starting to execpt that.The one very positive aspect of this is that it is very masculin instead of just being some bald dork with side lines.Yes being or going bald is scary,But now I am starting to realize its what you do with it that counts.ITs gonna take hard work to look good for some of us including myself but hey if you take the time to look the best you possibly can take a second to remind yourself of your efforts and hard work, this will definitly give you character its givin me some I can now joke around once and awile and have fun with it.Most of us on here as said before suffer from some sort of OCD,if it isnt hair loss it would have been something else.But it does suck that this time around its not something we can change.

tu pac

Reaction score
hairwegoagain
I am nw7 it sucks all my hair has even thinned to an extent.my ressesion and temple loss is real bad alot of people say theres is bad and I laugh in comparison to mine.thanx for the support though but for me I realize that slowing of loss would be great for me to slowly ease into it.I wont throw in the towel I will continue treatments for 12 months if there is absolutly no regrowth by then id rather bic then this.my head shape is decent and I would rather live life and embrace this then fight it all my life with no victory.Imissmyhair your loss is like mine I dont know how far yours has progressed yet.when it comes down to it bald is beutiful and If I say that enough maybe Ill believe it.I now use this site more as support and comfort then anything big ups to all yall.

tenshi

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe the existence of this website and many others like it are a testament to the fact that hair does matter. Yet, it only matters if you let it. I guess. I am the only person in this thread that has an avatar.

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
tenshi said:
I am the only person in this thread that has an avatar.

Are you a professional detective?

;)

I wouldn't consider people who go for the trim hair short all over / bic / completely forget about hair loss and get on with life route 'throwing the towel in'.

I would say they won.

jeffsss

Reaction score
yes hair matters...
when is the last time you saw a supermodel with an average white guy with a big head and bald spot or thin hair?

and i know that a lot of people are superficial, but it's nice to think that your attracted by women just by appearnce too.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jeffsss said:
yes hair matters...
when is the last time you saw a supermodel with an average white guy with a big head and bald spot or thin hair?

and i know that a lot of people are superficial, but it's nice to think that your attracted by women just by appearnce too.
actually i see more famous supermodels with dorky average RICH white guys, then other male models.

strikernr

Reaction score
re

trust me girls now a days are picky. They don't want a bald guy with weirdly shaped head. Especially, the east indian chicks. Its already hard enough being brown when it comes to opposite sex matter and plus these indian chick are touch to get. They're always in a delusional world thinking their man will be like superman.

I think tu pac is right, you should make an effort to look good depite you hair loss. You shoud work out because not only it will reduce you stress about hair loss but it terms it will keep you healty and looking nice.