Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
From last week.. it's a combforward of course, but still looks decent

47973355-0-image-a-6_1631741901355.jpg

doting_husband_as_he_helped_wif-a-38_1631744540620.jpg

Descending Dog

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With that combforward he is max NW2 with good density. NW3+ combforward is obvious.
Descending Dog agrees but he considers JB's density is notably worse than in is teens as is the quality of his hair, which are all signs of male pattern baldness.

Descending Dog

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Descending Dog agrees but he considers JB's density is notably worse than in is teens as is the quality of his hair, which are all signs of male pattern baldness.
Considerng that this guy was willing to pay millions of dollars for height growth experimental treatments I am pretty sure he must be blasting everyrhing known in this world to keep his hair lol.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
JB had a Norwood-1 hairline in his teens. Now he has something which some people are born with.
Considerng that this guy was willing to pay millions of dollars for height growth experimental treatments I am pretty sure he must be blasting everyrhing known in this world to keep his hair lol.
Source?