Do you guys believe in looks theory, LMS, F.A.C.E., hypergamy, or are you blue pill?

takenick2

Reaction score
I made a dating profile on POF of a woman in a wheelchair and got more messages and chat windows than you have hair follicles!

lollllllllllllll. I pretty much agree with this, but recently I've been seeing a lot of fat/ugly dudes with hot girls.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
My balding state:

mysituationtop.jpg

This is a heavily diffused NW5, I'm basically bald now. But yeah on the bright side: I'm 190 cm tall, blue eyes, great head shape, smooth skin, slim and have good facial features. On the inside, I'm quite confident, funny, cultivated and smart. All of this helps a lot.

My current girlfriend is a 7 and I have plenty of girls (5 to 9) chasing me. When she saw I was in a relationship Facebook, a 9 told me: "and me?! :'(". It's not to brag but, some positivity in this section doesn't hurt.

I'm getting temporary scalp micro pigmentation done in Antwerp soon, it's basically semi-permanent make-up. My girlfriend knows my insecurities about hair loss, yet she is very supportive.

Good stuff.

I am single. I got a gf after free tour for a little. Genetic wise, I am short (in the pants), bad skin until accutane which led to hairloss. First stages. Progression in receeding hair line. Thinner near the crown and spotty on the sides. I do a faux hawk style tailor made for my problem. I plan to get a buzz cut or line up when the time comes. Hopefully, not before 40.

Thanks for the inspiration.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Well I can relate to torturing myself over something out of my control... hair, just like any PUAhater tortures themselves over not having a male models face. Futile suffering is our speciality!

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
PUAHate is really depressing.

If your life just revolves around the longing to get with a model-level girl when you look like a geet who spends his day on Wizardchan then I feel sorry for you.

Yes, if you're ugly you probably won't get the gorgeous girls. And yes, if you're a good looking guys you probably WILL get the gorgeous girls.

But I see people with 3,000 + posts on PUAHate. Jesus, are you that much of sadomasochist that you spend that much time on a forum complaining about your looks and hating on your parents for not giving you norse-god genes?

Most people do not look like models, just face it. Go on with your life, because we are all going to end up dead anyway and become either Ashes or Food for Worms.

struggle

Reaction score
I will not open a topic for that, it's not to brag but again I would like to give the pessimist guys here some hope. I've spent a week in Sweden with friends and got laid with a pretty italian girl there who was only and I mean only into guys with very long hair, Steven Tyler style. The fact that I was NW5 didn't matter. She had never slept with a guy whose hair was less than 30 cm, so imagine an almost bald guy.

I'm still thinking there was a bug in the matrix ^^.

No, there was a good head structure, blue eyes and 190cm.

Btw, shave that terminal looking hair, it looks ridiculous.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well fact still stands that ur height helps offset the negative impact of hair loss

And anyways howd u sleep with this girl anyways?

I thot u had that gf u posted up a pic of a few weeks back?

Did u break up with her?

0_o

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
She just liked him simple as stop trying to look for things...you just cant win.

struggle

Reaction score
You wouldn't be getting **** if it wasnt for your blue eyes and very high stature.
You would be getting x10 if you had a NW1 with a cool hairstyle.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i was looking at an image of some girls and orgasming furiously all over my bed

I guess it kinda counts?

slipy

Reaction score
never masterbate on your bed. the sheets become saturated with sweat and c*m and smell bad.

true story.

TooyoungforMPB

Reaction score
I'm always skeptical of how people rate women. Ugly people have lower standards, so when someone says a girl was a 9 it could really be a 5 to you.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
I broke up with my girlfriend yes, but I already have another. I know, I'm not wasting time ^^. And no, she didn't break up with me, I broke up with her because she was dumb and selfish.

How did I sleep with that girl? Well, she was working at the airport, talked to her, asked her to get a drink with me and my friends, then kissed her after she said she only liked to guys with long hair, and then, well you know :p.

I can't speak for other people here with short height, but I'm sure my height can't be the only thing getting me laid. I think I'm pretty funny, cultivated, witty etc. Not bragging, but I don't know in fact, I surely do not have a model's face.

Pics make things more believable. I am also a visual person so, I thank you in advanced.