do you go to parties?

do you go to parties often?

• Total voters

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
do you go to parties often? if so how many times a year?

I notice the guys who have a head full of thick hair are very assertive people in social situations (they often talk on cell phones, are surrounded by a lot of other friends and are not afraid to act themselves in public).

***** also, my father is bald too. And he rarely goes to any parties/ social gatherings or invite friends over for dinner. How about your dads, does he have a group of people over often for social gatherings?

Damn Wind

Reaction score
Errrr! Get out there! Man, I've seen balding dudes surrounded by chicks and friends many many times. It's not your hair! It's who you are. Are you someone who locks themselves away in their homes avoiding social gatherings because..oh God..someone could see I don't have a lot of hair?! Screw that noise. Walk with presence.

powersam

Reaction score
nope i sit at home and watch the Care Bears movie over and over again

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Damn Wind said:
Errrr! Get out there! Man, I've seen balding dudes surrounded by chicks and friends many many times. It's not your hair! It's who you are. Are you someone who locks themselves away in their homes avoiding social gatherings because..oh God..someone could see I don't have a lot of hair?! Screw that noise. Walk with presence.

good call. Especially for you Ronald! I went to montreal 2 summers ago and they had more hot girls walking around then I have ever seen in my life... hands down. Unbelievable, and I live in florida.

porajj

Established Member
Reaction score
Never EVER let your hair stop you from going to parties.

In all honesty, chicks dont really give a sh*t about hair. They only find it unattractive when you find a problem with it. Ive seen a ton of bald guys get more tail than people with uber surfer hair. Some of the comments ive heard are "yea, well so and so has really dirty long hair and he looks kinda messy and icky"

It depends on the chick, but for the most part it mainly has to do with your face and your body. Fat dudes with long hair or beastly dudes with long hair will never be able to compete against a muscular bald guy.

If your appearance is a real problem with you, go work out like a madman and get into some awesome shape. It will build your self confidence, and eventually you wont even give a fark about your hair anymore.

Dont ever let your hair prevent you from doing social activities.

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
Sure all the time. I just have to tone down the drinking a little bit. I was under the impression that people who were bald go to parties too. At least that's what I've seen.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
ronaldkia said:

I notice the guys who have a head full of thick hair are very assertive people in social situations (they often talk on cell phones, are surrounded by a lot of other friends and are not afraid to act themselves in public).

***** also, my father is bald too. And he rarely goes to any parties/ social gatherings or invite friends over for dinner. How about your dads, does he have a group of people over often for social gatherings?

With or without hair, it seems like ur just not big on parties or maybe ur just not as socially gifted as u would like. Seeing how your dad isn't very social, it's pretty obvious that it's most likely a hereditary thing than a baldness thing.

Don't worry though, I'm not a social butterfly either and losing my hair has made things worse. But I'm not blaming my underwelming social life on my baldness though.... yes it make things worse, but the problem always lies deeper than that. In my case, this was an issue for as long as I can remember.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I go to party areas in the Core of the city all i see is young guys with perfect hair.
Same here. Most guys age 21 to 35 have norwood 2 at most. Once I started losing my hair I've been spotting hairlines left and right and I'm convinced that a ton of men get on finasteride way before I did. Wish I got on at 28 when I still had perfect hair. Wasted 3 years just not noticing or afraid of finasteride side effects. Now I use finasteride with no issues and I now hate myself for not trying.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. Most guys age 21 to 35 have norwood 2 at most. Once I started losing my hair I've been spotting hairlines left and right and I'm convinced that a ton of men get on finasteride way before I did. Wish I got on at 28 when I still had perfect hair. Wasted 3 years just not noticing or afraid of finasteride side effects. Now I use finasteride with no issues and I now hate myself for not trying.
Its because most guys between ages 21-35 have little to no hair loss. Hair loss is rare in 20s.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

All the time. I usually go as a clown.....I just grow out the horseshoe for 4weeks.