Do you avoid going to the beach because of hairloss?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are too damaged here to be other than reaching the middle of the barrel.

Mediocrity is king however, so there maybe light at the end of the tunnel.....or just some full-haired c*** on a bike.
I have an Irish background as well, Catholic Irish. Over here, the even ornier Scots-Irish try to hijack St. Patrick's Day. The Irish tended to smuggle their hooch while the Scots-Irish were the brawlers and moonshiners who actually drove out the British but who were so miserable as humans that they kept getting pushed westward which they didn't mind since there were Indians to be fought. The Scots Irish originated in Scotland, duh, but got forced over into Ulster for political purposes and then they became such a pain in the *** in Northern Ireland that it was strongly suggested that they leave for the colonies.

That's why colonials are so tough, like Aussies and South Africans. It's all of the generations that come from trash initially, pulling themselves up by their bootstraps with not much inclination for poetry, just the King James Bible and the Old Testament names that used to be a rule of the Calvinistic church of Scotland and the Presbyterians over here kept that rule for a long-time. That's why all of the creeps in horror movies like children of the corn are named Caleb and Hezekiah and Josiah. I think you were not allowed to use the famous names, like Moses or Abraham not to mention that these are usually used as first names by Muslims and Jews. What was the question again?

Butterbean Head

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have an Irish background as well, Catholic Irish. Over here, the even ornier Scots-Irish try to hijack St. Patrick's Day. The Irish tended to smuggle their hooch while the Scots-Irish were the brawlers and moonshiners who actually drove out the British but who were so miserable as humans that they kept getting pushed westward which they didn't mind since there were Indians to be fought. The Scots Irish originated in Scotland, duh, but got forced over into Ulster for political purposes and then they became such a pain in the *** in Northern Ireland that it was strongly suggested that they leave for the colonies.

That's why colonials are so tough, like Aussies and South Africans. It's all of the generations that come from trash initially, pulling themselves up by their bootstraps with not much inclination for poetry, just the King James Bible and the Old Testament names that used to be a rule of the Calvinistic church of Scotland and the Presbyterians over here kept that rule for a long-time. That's why all of the creeps in horror movies like children of the corn are named Caleb and Hezekiah and Josiah. I think you were not allowed to use the famous names, like Moses or Abraham not to mention that these are usually used as first names by Muslims and Jews. What was the question again?
No question, just two pariahs firing those neurotransmitters.

I have Northern Irish heritage BTW.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No question, just two pariahs firing those neurotransmitters.

I have Northern Irish heritage BTW.
Well, Scots-Irish is where I grew up as I mentioned, but more specifically, in the Carolinas as portrayed in the Mel Gibson movie which was hideously unfair to the British, the Patriot. George Washington could only hold the Brits at bay. It was their mistake to take on the folks down near Waxhaw, NC right on the border. They all were recently arrived from Ulster and hated the British with an intensity that is difficult to exaggerate. Whiskey fueled them further. North Carolina is infamous for making it impossible for transgender females to pee away from the chasers in the guy's restroom. Come and check, troopers, Janey says but I rarely go down there anymore since I am a pariah.

You might have some gunslinger in you then so cheer up. They always got the wholesome girls in the end. I am about ten minutes from West Virginia and property prices on the other side of the line plunge dramatically and the state has essentially the lowest indices for white residents in the country for everything which is sounding negative again but those folks tend to be my criminal defense clients so I love them, get them off and send them back off to the proverbial hills, to find more oxy and potential cousins to breed with. Or something like that.

Butterbean Head

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, Scots-Irish is where I grew up as I mentioned, but more specifically, in the Carolinas as portrayed in the Mel Gibson movie which was hideously unfair to the British, the Patriot. George Washington could only hold the Brits at bay. It was their mistake to take on the folks down near Waxhaw, NC right on the border. They all were recently arrived from Ulster and hated the British with an intensity that is difficult to exaggerate. Whiskey fueled them further. North Carolina is infamous for making it impossible for transgender females to pee away from the chasers in the guy's restroom. Come and check, troopers, Janey says but I rarely go down there anymore since I am a pariah.

You might have some gunslinger in you then so cheer up. They always got the wholesome girls in the end. I am about ten minutes from West Virginia and property prices on the other side of the line plunge dramatically and the state has essentially the lowest indices for white residents in the country for everything which is sounding negative again but those folks tend to be my criminal defense clients so I love them, get them off and send them back off to the proverbial hills, to find more oxy and potential cousins to breed with. Or something like that.
I like Americans and they're optimism. Hilarious too(especially those bloody accents).

"You might have some gunslinger in you"......doubt it. I have Svenska heritage, and actually do look like a viking. SVENSK MAKT!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like Americans and they're optimism. Hilarious too(especially those bloody accents).

"You might have some gunslinger in you"......doubt it. I have Svenska heritage, and actually do look like a viking. SVENSK MAKT!
Ha. Janey knows a lot about Vikings too and is fascinated with their influence on the English language and the British Isles. Viking hair is the ultimate for any male in my view and in terms of going from being the rowdiest society on earth and pagans to the bitter end over in Iceland and Greenland, they then somehow became the epitome of a modern, polite society in which all citizens are treated humanely and in accordance with liberty but also provided with sufficient means, health care and education to pursue their own ends. Oh, and the scions of the Vikings are to Janey, pretty much all gorgeous and tall, and Janey digs taller, blonde chicks but I digress.

France, Holland, Scandinavia and New Zealand are on my target list for when I get deported. The British Isles are too but that's a bit too much like here. Talk about accents, lol. Americans think that Michael Caine's cockney accent sounds professorial; we can't tell the difference between any non-rhotic British accent. They all sound lord-like and pompous, apples and pears notwithstanding she says. Is that "baathh" or just bath? Shakespeare pronounced it bath so nobody told us it was supposed to be baathh now. They could have at least sent us a telegram when the transoceanic telegraph wire was laid down....

But yes, for those with the gumption and drive, we have an element of re-invention and a society in which certain types of grandstanding are admired, and entrepreneurs here often have a star-like quality to them whereas they might be seen as capitalist pigs (less so now) in other places. Birth and family standing matter much less here but before Obama, people in the midst of a custody dispute where all of the money continues in escrow could end up on the streets literally with little to no public assistance while being viewed as "leeches" for accepting food stamps. Ha. You can only get food stamps if you have less than $100 in your bank account so you just keep everything in cash and maintain that account at $99 Janey says, er or has heard. I keep $101 in my bank account but if I get desperate, maybe I withdraw two bucks to eat. Stick it to the man.

Reminds me of the greatest movie ever made, and it's about privileged, well some of them but mostly white males, post-industrial society and hopelessness but with an inspirational view that is Zen-like in its clarity about the direction for us of us misunderstood, underemployed or utilized, guys with low self esteem. Chicks don't dig Fight Club because they don't get it. It's not about actual fighting; it's about overcoming the psychological malaise of not having outlets in which to prove our maleness and win prizes and get chicks and land and titles that way. It's indefensible today but we are all children of rape and rape spread genes (and baldness) all over the globe. As the refrain from Fight Club goes: I want you to hit me as hard as you can but this resounds to me as a mantra for anyone going bald who hasn't joined the French Foreign Legion or climbed mountains or explored the Amazon or bought a sailboat and traveled around the world. You don't need chicks to do any of these things and they are far more compelling than the basement and a warm wet cloth or Goddess-forbid, suicide:

It's only after disaster can we be resurrected; it's only after you've lost everything, that you are free to do anything.

Last edited: