do women even like buzzcuts?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I dont worry, but do get angry. Angry is my main issue about it. I tend to then direct my anger which is not healthy. You can only direct so much at the gym. You can only hold off pessimism so far before you turn nasty and cynical to everything around you.

I agree with everything you said.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont worry, but do get angry. Angry is my main issue about it. I tend to then direct my anger which is not healthy. You can only direct so much at the gym. You can only hold off pessimism so far before you turn nasty and cynical to everything around you.

anger is bad too tho (at least excessive)

Ive heard it being described as manly depression

Id agree based on my own experiences being mad.

Also long term negative effects on health, like stress and depression

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yeah definitely anger and depression are intertwined.
It's good you're a physically inclined guy and are able to blow off some of your aggravation(s).
Nobody is comfortable opening up around a corked bottle that's already shaken up too much.
Got to decompress first fellas.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
A person should have their hair the way he/she feels like it. Enough said. If you want long hair, grow it long. If you don't, don't. I don't think everybody looks good with a buzz cut. I can go short (long buzzed), but I look like a dork with really short hair. If you don't have the muscle tone (I'm strong in my chest area, shoulders, but not neck), it can actually look effeminate. And honestly, why should we change our looks for other people? I'm just saying, I'm not jumping on anybody's case.

If you look at Michael Kelly he doesn't buzz it and think he looks not bad with it grown out a bit?

471399000.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
anger is bad too tho (at least excessive)

Ive heard it being described as manly depression

Id agree based on my own experiences being mad.

Also long term negative effects on health, like stress and depression
Exodus, I was just going to post what you already knew. Very impressed with how you knew that. Yes, anger has been known to be associated with depression in men. Also irritability.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
def no heart throb, he looks like "a friends dad"

No many people are though with or without hair, I think peoples expectations are a bit high everyone thinks unless they look like Pitt or Clooney life is over.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's no Clooney or Beckham but is probably better looking than everyone on this board, that's the hilarious thing.

The hilarious thing is how you think there is only Clooney, Beckham than it goes to the guy you posted. I see much better looking guys than him in clubs in London from 20-40.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
The hilarious thing is how you think there is only Clooney, Beckham than it goes to the guy you posted. I see much better looking guys than him in clubs in London from 20-40.

I don't think that at all, Sure in London there are thousands of guys better looking than him, but this board I was talking about. Unless this board is unique in having a high percentage of very good looking guys. Some perspective people.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough, I don't really have a good eye for how good looking a man is, they just all look like blokes to me.

There's nothing wrong with your eye, everyone is different. You probably didn't care much for this kind of stuff until recently.

I think the board has a mix of people as I'm sure you can appreciate in terms of looks to anything really.

It's probably a little shock to your system :)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exodus, I was just going to post what you already knew. Very impressed with how you knew that. Yes, anger has been known to be associated with depression in men. Also irritability.
i think everyone knows it deep down when they're mad

anger is just a reaction to the feeling of being wronged, so its inherently negative