Discouraging website

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
I am getting moderate results from a combination of treatments, some mentioned in this site. However, the conclusions are fairly accurate, and we need a more effective treatment. I think that Eucapil Fluridil could be making the difference in my regimen, which started with topical saw palmetto; that produced vellus.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
That website is no different from any of the failure stories here on this or any other forum.

The fact of the matter is that these treatments do work however it is unlikely that any one treatment alone is going to give you the desired results you seek.

When used in combination, such as the big 3, results are more prominent and worthy writing home about.

Personally (not to discourage you) I have yet to see any results of my own however I know through personal research that many of us are teetering around the edge of finding a much more viable solutions through natural, holistic or cosmetic topicals that are in fact address the many pathways associated with hair loss.

I emphasize the word many, because that's the fact. Unless you address the multiple pathways associated with hair loss your results if any will be mediocre and I suspect that is what the dude who wrote the article received; mediocre or no result.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
So makes some good points. I started from zero hair in the Norwood defined area, and the "big three" plus Eucapil and other items have produced some hair on a previously shiny scalp, after three years of total dedication. This is not going to work for everyone, many get fed up and stop, because it is slow progress. At best, most can hope to slow down inevitable loss. Wigs are fine for parties, stunts and shows, but some wig sellers like Advanced, supported by Shane Warne, promise glamour, when all you get is an itchy, smelly and slippy hairpiece, unless you can afford to have a professional stylist follow you around. Elton John can pay for this kind of treatment, but he has to take it off in private.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
I am always extremely cautious when a site discusses products and heavily sells them at the same time. Thats all.

Yeh you have to be, especially the ones with links to the product manufacturer's home page