Did you change your life goals after hairloss?

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
What changed for you? Nothing really changed for me. I just want to get married before I get too far along on the hairloss. Sounds petty, but if you can get a girl to fall in love with you she wont care about hair loss. I think its harder to meet girls with loss(be it from depression or lack of confidence or whatever).

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
askas said:
Justlooking said:
What changed for you? Nothing really changed for me. I just want to get married before I get too far along on the hairloss. Sounds petty, but if you can get a girl to fall in love with you she wont care about hair loss. I think its harder to meet girls with loss(be it from depression or lack of confidence or whatever).

I want to go for actor courses,dance courses.Of course maybe just shave these little bastards and move on.

About your marriage,I thought usually girls want marriage.Why do you want to get married?what for?for these screaming little babies,your headache,dont see any point.I actually would prefer not to marry at all :) because theres a lot to do,and this will affect your career.
Girls-yes.They have to make a child till 30,then its worse.
15 years you will spend on your children,that they to grow one day andgo away without any thanks.Make money better,save up.
Dont you think that she always can abandon you?e.g when you will go definitely bald?
Short,bald...dont know about these together,but what I see-balding or short are succesful with women.They are pretty even with being short and baldness.Paradox.Not all short or bald,but some of them.
Man,you are obsessed with that you will be useless after you went bald.Thats a bad point to start.It will be written on your forehead,and girls will look down on this.
Make something that you can be proud of.
And what if you get divorced?its possible.Whats then?
what the hell was that long rant supposed to say..i could not understand a thing