Did dr lee rip me off?

G

I live in sweden so the only way for me to obtain spironolactone is to order it from the states. I logged onto dr lees webpage and ordered the stuff.

Yesterday I got the package from lee - a free sample of handlotion?? what the hell is this?? First I thought, ok this is a way of sending stuff over the border without people asking too many questions. I checked the content and no sign of spironolactone 5%

I wrote a mail - no answer, ok I´ll give him a day or two but still what the hell?

Axon

Reaction score
I'm not sure. I don't think he sells hand cream and Dr. Lee is a reputable guy.

Wait for his response, he's good like that.

morphuesX

Reaction score
i've ordered stuff from Dr.Lee and iam in india..i have always got what ive ordered and very fast too....he is quite professional
and you can expect a response from him soon..he wont rip you off

cloud

Reaction score
Didn't you receive an email from minoxidil.com explaining the way they ship stuff into Europe?
Here's a quote from the email I got :

The label attached to the 5% Spironolactone container describes
it as hand lotion.
Because these products are being shipped as 'Free Samples,' no
credit card slip appears in the box, and the shipping label, when
removed from the package and unfolded, describes the products as
Free Samples, and each product is described just like their false
labels describe them.

Cloud

The Gardener

Reaction score
nesta said:
Yesterday I got the package from lee - a free sample of handlotion?? what the hell is this??

Yep, sounds to me like he fucked you. Obviously, you forgot to give him a tip. If you don't give him 15% tip, he will either send you hand cream, send you minoxidil with a spider in it, send you minoxidil in underfilled bottles, or send you bottles of minoxidil with piss in them.

I think you learned your lesson!

Just kidding... whatever he sent you, I would almost bet that it is exactly what you ordered. I have had nothing short of very reliable and professional service from Regrowth.

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
5% is lotion though.....so im sure that "lotion" you recieved was 5% spironolactone since it only comes in lotion form......hand lotion was just a cover up he is a tricky tricky guy:)

The Gardener

Reaction score
hoping said:
5% is lotion though.....so im sure that "lotion" you recieved was 5% spironolactone since it only comes in lotion form......hand lotion was just a cover up he is a tricky tricky guy:)

Oh, hoping, he is more than just a 'tricky guy'. He is one badass motherfucker.