dianabol

G

someone who can tell me if the dianabol converts to DHT or allready 'is' DHT? and therefore if finasteride will have an effect on it??

G

yes

yes, just read that the cause of hairloss by dianabol (methandon) is because od the conversion to DHT... so guess 1mg finasteride ED and nizoral ED - EOD will help keep the hairloss at a minimum?????

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that Nizoral and/or Finasteride will be much of a combatative to the ravaging effects that Dbol will place on your system.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Use Superdrol or the original Ergomax if you can find it (I have two bottles stashed). I believe these are cleaner substances than Dianabol.

D.

G

drink--> Dont think i can get that in Denmark... what about sustanon????

G

and are the chances of developing GYNO very big now??? on diana/sust?

drinkrum

Reaction score
Dunno man. Sorry. I just started my Ergomax cycle. Will keep you updated if you'd like.

D.

drinkrum

Reaction score
By the way, both Superdrol and Ergomax LMG (and the newer Max LMG) are non-aromatizing (don't convert to estrogen) and already reduced (won't convert to DHT). However, keep in mind that just because it doesn't convert to DHT doesn't mean it won't cause hair loss. Testosterone and testosterone-derivatives are known to still attach to the androgen receptor and can thus cause hair loss.

If I notice any hair loss on my Ergomax + finasteride cycle, I am going to quit.

D.

G

all right... but even if a roid converts to DHT, then will our propecia, nizoral, spironolactone what ever, not help to save the hair???? it must do something...??

drinkrum

Reaction score
guldtanden said:
all right... but even if a roid converts to DHT, then will our propecia, nizoral, spironolactone what ever, not help to save the hair???? it must do something...??

If it converts to DHT, the finasteride will block some of it. However, 'roids don't need to convert to DHT to make your hair fall out, that's the point.

D.

G

i've started an anadrol cykle... have to try it...! You know how finasteride and anadrol affect eachother??

G

well im now on !

week 1-4 sustanon 250mg e4th day..
1-2 anadrol 100mg ed
3-4 dbol 30 mg ed

finasteride 2mg ed
nizoral 2% ed at temples
minoxidil......

after 4 days i've gained 2kg (4LBS?)

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guldtanden said:
well im now on !

week 1-4 sustanon 250mg e4th day..
1-2 anadrol 100mg ed
3-4 dbol 30 mg ed

finasteride 2mg ed
nizoral 2% ed at temples
minoxidil......

after 4 days i've gained 2kg (4LBS?)

Most of that is probably water weight.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Problem with roids is that, in the long term, you can only maintain your muscle gains by staying on gear or cycling 3-4 x a year. And yes, dbol, adrol is ALL water weight early on.

You should be taking milk thistle and alpha lipoic acid for your liver too if your on adrol (or even dbol). And clomd/nolvadex to get your balls back online after the juice leaves your system. And there's no way your gonna grow hair on those roids either. :wink:

G

he he naaaaah i know.... but after the cycle i think i can grow some hair...! and then keep my muscle..!!

but what your saying is not true...!

with 1-2 cycles a year you can do GREAT if you know what you are doing...!!!! even with one...!!!

i'm still young, and the younger you are, the easyer it is to hold your gains..!!!

but im not advicing any other young people to do it..! damn i've had some very very unlucky sides because of my age..!