DeD PreZ, heres your Round 2

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But no rhymes this time. I'm beyond playing games with you.

I read the moderators have had a chat with you, and that you have come to the realization that you need us. So you're not out of the game yet, but don't be surprised if we don't have a nearly as much respect for you as we would a total stranger. The reason for this is simple; you clearly have none for us. Perhaps if you start treating us as people, with dignity and humanity, you may get some of that respect back.

Your tag, "I love white folk" is sarcastic and, despite its tone, racist.
Merriam-Webster Dictionary said:
Main Entry: rac·ism
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities
So while people here have been ragging on your traits, youre the one who suggested that race is the reason for your traits and ours. It is ironic that with all your claimed hatred for racism, you are the thing that you so despise.
So drop the whitey bit. We're not all caucasian, but even for those of us who are. You got to realize that we are more then the color of our skin.

You also need to realize that we are more then the posts that to you are the sum total of our existence. We are PEOPLE, just like you. We are no different. Take some LSD and spin on that, man.

Finally you need to remember where you are; Hairlosstalk.com. The point of the forums is simple,. to share inforation on real treatments, discuss options, and share experiences related to hair loss. We're not here to boast about getting laid or shootin our gats. We're not here to listen to a 17 year old run off on his brilliantly false theory on how fat people dont go bald. Dont talk sh*t, dont go off topic, and dont run off on some theory you dreamt up.

We will put this all behind us and get back what this forum is all about, with or without you. So be civil, bro.

PreZ, i am expecting a full rebirth on your part, 'cuz if you continue to disrespect, I'm gonna raise my voice and call upon others here to join in chorus. And then the sum total of your existence will be but a memory to us.

That is all.

G

aight ill play your game. i got a Doctor appointment today so ill know fo sho what the deal wit my hair is. i hope ta god he dont tell me its male pattern baldness cus ill be pissed beyond words. anyway once i know what the deal is ill prolly have mo serious sh*t to post on once im on a regime.

G

O YEA AND MY B-DAY WAS DA BOMB! :smoke: :hairy: :rockon: :twisted:

hopewas

Reaction score
why is everyone saying things to ded like they are. we've all been joking on him..how do you expect him to act in response? wow can't all of us just roll with it. i'm not bothered by anything he says. i find it amusing. and it doesn't stray from the topic.. if others ask a question, it's answered. he just gives us a little fun on this board by posting to him. to be honest, it was dull until he came here

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hopewas, this site is not meant to be a replacement for a social life. While there is some play and comradery, the play was mild and the emphasis was on helping people. Helping our fellow man is what these forums is about. These controversial, ungrounded, and off topic posts discredit this site and distract from that goal.

hopewas

Reaction score
flux..you need to loose the stiff al gore persona and have a little fun. everyone here is helping one another despite the joking around with ded

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hope, you really need to check which way the wind is blowing. If you and ded wanna go have fun in a corner somewhere thats up to you. The rest of us find it really disruptive. If he continues in his stylings, other posters will continue to get incensed and offended, arguments will continue to ensue, and visitors will continue to get turned off.

If you check my posts from the past you'd know I'm not at all serious or hard edged. But I can be serious and hard edged, and thats what it takes to straighten things out. Grantspots is another example,. he's one of the biggest jokesters around here, but has little humor when it comes to where this situation has taken us. Grant is one of the more mature, adult posters here, and opinions seem to parallel mine. Therefore I feel like I am right on track.

hopewas

Reaction score
i just don;t see how people here were offended..all of us were the ones who started joking on ded..but whatever..it's your board..do with it whatever you want

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To DeDs credit, you are right. He started off mostly in line and some users here did rag on him for his flava, which was wrong. I'm down with his sytle as long as its on topic,. and he goes easy on the capslock!