Dealing with people who make fun of hairloss...

G

How do you guys deal with people who make fun of your hairloss. I am not talking about familiars or friends who make fun about it, you already know them. im talking about people who you dont know, or you know a little, and who come and make fun of your hairloss.

I remember once, a man (about 35 years old) perfect head full of hair, made laugh of my temples.

I was with my father and a friend of my father (an old man about 70 years old) and this guy came and say:

"oh, for one second i thought you were the son of this old man, because of your temples are similar to their temples" and he laughed...

I was just 22 years old, and i felt like sh*t.

Usually guys who make fun of our hairloss are guys with a perfect head full of hair, I always think "i hope you start losing your hair some day, so you feel the same i am feeling"

jeffsss

Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
How do you guys deal with people who make fun of your hairloss. I am not talking about familiars or friends who make fun about it, you already know them. im talking about people who you dont know, or you know a little, and who come and make fun of your hairloss.

I remember once, a man (about 35 years old) perfect head full of hair, made laugh of my temples.

I was with my father and a friend of my father (an old man about 70 years old) and this guy came and say:

"oh, for one second i thought you were the son of this old man, because of your temples are similar to their temples" and he laughed...

I was just 22 years old, and i felt like $#iT.

Usually guys who make fun of our hairloss are guys with a perfect head full of hair, I always think "i hope you start losing your hair some day, so you feel the same i am feeling"

it's hard man. real hard.
usually if someone makes fun of my hair, they know it upset me. just loook at them like their f*****g idiots, dont say anything, dont laugh, just give them a stare.. they wont do it again.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Goodguy, I just read that and that pissed me off so much, bascially because my cousin is also 35 and has a perfect head of hair, and he said the same thing to me earlier this year. So I said to the old f****r (im 21 by the way) "I bet I would beat your *** in any athletic thing you would do", Then I went on to say that "I have more testosterone in my little finger than what you have running through your entire body" and that I can get on with my life and hold my head up high even with out hair ( which isnt always the case,but most of the time it is )
Dont let assholes like this bother you mate, there f*****g dicks for even bringing the subject up in the first place, or there just jealous because they know there bodies are'nt producing enough testosterone to make them adapt to being a real man.
Take my advice (which always works for me) when in doubt think of people like Sean Connery and Vin diesel, they are better looking then most guys with hair! and next time some dick scoffs at your hairloss, just scoff at them and call them ugly under your breath,(but do it so they hear it),lol there most likely insecure about there looks to make fun of yours, so say this to them it'll make them feel like complete sh*t!
In conclusion, f*** the Fuckers!

The Gardener

Reaction score
I disagree.

I think the BEST way to react to a hairloss crack is to laugh along with it. I mean, 99% of the time these cracks come from good friends or family, and they mean no harm by it. Sometimes the ability one feels to give a friend a hard time about a personal weakness is actually a sign that he believes your relationship to be strong and close. Besides, I've given friends of mine hard times about their personal weaknesses and crap they have gone through. We are all only human! Don't take yourselves so seriously. Learn how to take a joke. There is nothing someone can say to you that should damage your own self esteem.

For example, if someone makes a comment about my temples, I'll reply that the same hormones that caused it are also responsible for my having a dick twice the size of his, and then we both usually share a laugh.

tu pac

Reaction score
I say people who make fun of our misfortune are just insecure,But it someone makes a crack to laugh at you not with you, well do what ya gotta, they say the meek shall inherit the earth,I say revenge is sweet.

G

The Gardener said:
I disagree.

I think the BEST way to react to a hairloss crack is to laugh along with it. I mean, 99% of the time these cracks come from good friends or family, and they mean no harm by it. Sometimes the ability one feels to give a friend a hard time about a personal weakness is actually a sign that he believes your relationship to be strong and close. Besides, I've given friends of mine hard times about their personal weaknesses and crap they have gone through. We are all only human! Don't take yourselves so seriously. Learn how to take a joke. There is nothing someone can say to you that should damage your own self esteem.

For example, if someone makes a comment about my temples, I'll reply that the same hormones that caused it are also responsible for my having a dick twice the size of his, and then we both usually share a laugh.

yeah man, but like i said in my post, i was talking about people I don't know or know too little, that come and make fun of my problem.

I don't usually get angry if a familiar or friend make fun, since i know it's not to harm me.

But it really makes me angry when someone I don't know comes and makes fun. In that case it's clearly to harm me, or because the guy wants to make me feel ridicolous for some reason, or maybe he is just insecure in front on me, and wants to attack me that way.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
You just say;

"I think if you look closer at the temples, you'll see they're actually fine...just a little faded..."

And then when they go into look closer; CRACK -- you head-butt them right in the bridge of their nose.

When they're writhing around on the floor in agony and clutching at their bleeding nose, you have to scream at them like a psychopath. Even break a bottle on the edge of the table if there's one nearby.

It works.

Ask my Grandmother.

raikkonen

Reaction score
Freestyle said:
You just say;

"I think if you look closer at the temples, you'll see they're actually fine...just a little faded..."

And then when they go into look closer; CRACK -- you head-butt them right in the bridge of their nose.

When they're writhing around on the floor in agony and clutching at their bleeding nose, you have to scream at them like a psychopath. Even break a bottle on the edge of the table if there's one nearby.

It works.

Ask my Grandmother.

ha!ha! i'm gonna apply this incase someone make fun of my hairloss...

asdf2

Reaction score
A lot of people just pick on hairloss cause of their own insecurities, so if you are a bastard pick up on theirs, or if you're not, know that you don't have to resort to putting other people down to make yourself feel better. I'm a bastard though, so the last girl to say something to me, i made quite a few comments about her weight, and she burst into tears. she was a dick anyway.

asdf2

Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
The Gardener said:
I disagree.

yeah man, but like i said in my post, i was talking about people I don't know or know too little, that come and make fun of my problem.

I don't usually get angry if a familiar or friend make fun, since i know it's not to harm me.

But it really makes me angry when someone I don't know comes and makes fun. In that case it's clearly to harm me, or because the guy wants to make me feel ridicolous for some reason, or maybe he is just insecure in front on me, and wants to attack me that way.
I agree with, freestyle, just nut em if you don't know em and don't mind violence.

asdf2

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Haha,
I'm sure that really took care of the problem ;)

To be honest, i'm not bothered about my hairloss anymore. More important things to life. i would have told that girl she was fat even if she hadn't mentioned my hair for other reasons and because i'm a sick and twisted individual.

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
The thing of it is, we're such easy targets. People seem to love picking on us. It's seen as more socially acceptable (as one other person pointed out in another thread), even though it is a disfigurement. I've seen Internet flame wars intensify to the point where combatants become incoherent and finally resort to simply making personal comments. The balding one, if one is baldning, is usually the first one out of the gate: "Well, you're a bald fukc."

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
laugh right at them and say "yeah but when i'm bald and fat I'll still be better looking than you - now please f@$% off, i just ate an expensive meal and you look like someone with downs syndrome, only uglier"

G

just pull the gun and blow some brains.. they wont do it again!!! LOL!!!

camobear777

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, saw this on a web-cite. Talks about people who make fun of bald people in the bible.

"The Bible is also has a warning for those who mock or jeer the bald:

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" [24] He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths." [2 Kings 2:23-24]

Aplunk1

Reaction score
omg, that's great.

I would love to invoke the power of bears to defeat my enemies...

then again, I'm a sick f***.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
camobear777 said:
Hey Guys, saw this on a web-cite. Talks about people who make fun of bald people in the bible.

"The Bible is also has a warning for those who mock or jeer the bald:

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" [24] He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths." [2 Kings 2:23-24]

amazing. :D