Dale's Story

Dale

Reaction score
Im 22 and started losing at about 18. When I was 20 I started on propecia and 5% minoxidil two times a day. I experienced decent regrowth and kept the hair I had. I'm 22 now and about 5 months ago I swited to .5mg avodart daily, and added lasercomb, nizoral, folligen, and nano shampoo. The first 3 months or so were terrible. My hair shed so damn bad I thought that I was going to lose everything, but now its all coming back in thicker than a son of a b**ch and I have a ton of thick little terminal hairs coming in all around my hairline. I don't know which treatment is doing all the work, but Im guesing its a combination of the avodart, minoxidil, lasercomb, and nizoral. If any of you are wanting to regrow serious amounts of hair, I would consider the combination. I dont think that the folligen and Nano are doing much, but Ill probably stick with them anyway. I'm thinking about trying Xandrox 15 as well. Ill keep you posted. Anyway, after reading some of the negative sh*t on here, I just thought that I would give some of you guys some hope.
Keep on truckin'

foo2

Reaction score
Re: My regimen kicks ***

that's great to hear, i think a lot of the forums are filled with negative messages, which can often give the wrong view of treatments

I'm only a month into 1mg Propecia with 1% Ketoconazole Shampoo, it's not Nizoral, but it has the same active ingredient :) so you've given me hope that in a few years i'm very unlikely to have less hair :))

so, do you have any pictures?

cheers mate!

dfass

Reaction score
anyside effects from the avodart, i am about the same age and was taking that sh*t once every 4 days for 3 months and my skin was so greasy i couldn't take it anymore. does this happen to you. though all my hair came back

Dale

Reaction score
I'm going on 6 months now with the avodart and so far, no side effects :lol: . I would guess that if any negative effects were to occur, I would have seen them by now, but I could be wrong. I'll find out some day.

Dale

Reaction score
I'm going on 6 months now with the avodart and so far, no side effects :lol: . I would guess that if any negative effects were to occur, I would have seen them by now, but I could be wrong. I'll find out some day.