cwestin_95s14's story

cwestin_95s14

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Eddie. I will be 23 this month and have started realizing i'm losing my hair when i was 18. The past few years though have been the worst. It has gotten to my crown the most. I still have hair on the crown but is not as thick as it was 8 years ago. Everytime i wake up, theres hair on my pillow, when i shower there's hair in the drain, when i use product, there's hair on my hands. It is extremely frustrating. I've used American Crew and Nioxin. I dont want to be caught up in all these gimics you see on TV because it is a waste of time and my money. It has shot my confidence level down with respect to my dating life. It has made me depressed and lowered my self esteem unfortunate to say. I am still young and if there's any chance to reverse the process or at least treat it, i'm all ears. What necessary steps should i take to rejuvenate my scalp???

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: My story...Where do i start?

cwestin_95s14 said:
Hi, my name is Eddie. I will be 23 this month and have started realizing i'm losing my hair when i was 18. The past few years though have been the worst. It has gotten to my crown the most. I still have hair on the crown but is not as thick as it was 8 years ago. Everytime i wake up, theres hair on my pillow, when i shower there's hair in the drain, when i use product, there's hair on my hands. It is extremely frustrating. I've used American Crew and Nioxin. I dont want to be caught up in all these gimics you see on TV because it is a waste of time and my money. It has shot my confidence level down with respect to my dating life. It has made me depressed and lowered my self esteem unfortunate to say. I am still young and if there's any chance to reverse the process or at least treat it, i'm all ears. What necessary steps should i take to rejuvenate my scalp???

Big 3:

Finasteride 1 mg x a day
minoxidil 5% 1-2 x a day
Nizoral 2% 2-3 x a week

Do some searching on these products here on the site and on Google.