Crinagen

Nay

Reaction score
Crinagen vs Revivogen?

How does Crinagen compare to Revivogen? Do most people have better results with Revivogen than Crinagen? For some reason, my impression has been that the Revivogen is a "better" product but I don't know if it is true.

I'm frustrated with Revivogen drying up on my scalp causing large orangish/brown flakes. (It is from the product itself.) When I itch my scalp, I feel the Revivogen buildup. Also as I'm applying it to my scalp, it causes hair to come out because I have to hold it up to get underneath to my thinning areas & slightly press into my scalp (otherwise more of the liquid would dry up & the buildup would be worse). With Crinagen being in a spray form, it seems like it would be easier to apply since it is a spray.

Is Revivogen considered to be a better, quality product than Crinagen because of its ingredients? Do some have any results with Crinagen?

Thanks,
Nay

Honey

Reaction score
Crinagen is not a stand-alone product, but has proven to be effective when used in combination with others on the market. And Revivogen doesn’t use harsh chemicals, but still promises to be pretty aggressive when it comes to treating your hair loss. You can use it without fear of making you hair worse off than it is now.